You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 04:25:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Fantastical RP Groups... With ideas of my own!  (Read 137 times)

Online MingnonTopic starter

• The Godsforsaken Princess | Proud owner of a gazillion cats | The Blazing Light | Her Inquisitorial Ladybits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A part-time scorner of the Jrcfs clans.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking Fantastical RP Groups... With ideas of my own!
« on: April 23, 2015, 05:02:19 AM »
As mentioned in the title.

I am looking for a group game with a steady pace and active players, with the following:

-Set in a fantasy setting (Original highly preferred), doesn't matter too much what kind so long as it's interesting; high fantasy, modern, or the like. Just nothing ultra-gritty like Westeros, please.
-Ability and option to play as a female human character with the option to smex it up with a non-human male. Preferrably a reptillian.
-If there are cliches to the storyline, at least try to execute them interestingly; for instance rather than 'vampires secretly roam the earth/rule the world' or somesuch, you could have a vampire lord moving in and trying to establish connections (eat your heart out, the late House Dracula...)
-For systems, I will either do FATE Core/Accelerated or DnD Next/5th Edition.

If you want someone like me in your game, simply read through my ons and offs located in my signature or linked through here.

If you'd like, I also have some ideas for group games. If any of these interest you, please drop me a PM so that we can talk.

Dragon Age
Either set in an alternate timeline, or perhaps set in a place outside Orlais/Ferelden/Kirkwall.

Or people who just happen to have some animal-like features (like ears and tail). Either some sort of modern, slice-of-life setting or something more fantastical.

Based on some anime series typical fantasy set in the modern day:
Starting with a schoolgirl, or group of students going about their business when mysterious shenanigans start to happen, and then adventures get to be gone on. May include a harem of men.