You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It's Been A Long Time...(Seeking an American Hustle Based RP)  (Read 125 times)

Offline BeautyTopic starter

Well, well, well...It's been years, Elliquiy! And I am so very excited to be back :3

It's been some time since I've dipped my toes into a lengthy story, but I'm quite confident that my writing skills have been cultivated and refined in my absence! (Do you ever look back on your old writing and cringe a bit? I do. x_X)

For the time being, I'd like to perhaps request just one particular craving so I don't risk overwhelming myself (however I'm relatively sure that the writing bug will nip me and I'll be desperately searching for stories soon enough!)

I am absolutely besotted by the film American Hustle! The plot, the characters, the music, the style --- Christian Bale - which, may seem a bit curious, but I am very much attracted to his character in this film. I like a man with a bit of meat around the middle ;3 especially when paired with a gorgeous woman.

I would love to develop a story that echoes similarities to some elements of the aforementioned film. Something with espionage, deceit, obsession, jealousy and a fantastic wardrobe!

I have a curious fixation at the moment with putting myself in the role of the "other woman" and explore all the drama and desire that comes with such a persona. So hopefully I'll  be able to find someone here willing to play the role of my partner in crime, as it were!

I know this is a very scarce description but I'm hoping to bounce ideas off of an interested party and further develop details from there.

Please send me a message if you're interested!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 10:20:26 AM by Beauty »