You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:46:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)  (Read 7299 times)

Offline Emjay

So many familiar faces, so many good players in here.

I'm gonna fiddle with a Durmstrang student sheet and get back at you guys~ My muse could use this :P

Glad to see more people joining the game  :-)

Offline Crash

xD

Now you know why I right Kari with one foot in her mouth half the time. ;)

Online FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin. ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
edit: -behaving!- Either way, hurrah recruitment!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:35:32 PM by Dancing flower »

Offline Crash

:o

edit: -behaving!- Either way, hurrah recruitment!

Yes, recruitment and such...>.>
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:37:06 PM by Crash »

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I'm slowly working on my profile. I want her to be American, but one of her parents be from England. Is that okay? Or do I need to come with some reason as to why?

Offline Crash

I believe we have some American students at Hogwarts.

Offline Emjay

I'm slowly working on my profile. I want her to be American, but one of her parents be from England. Is that okay? Or do I need to come with some reason as to why?

Sorry but you can only have characters from the UK (England, Scotland, Wales) and Ireland. You can make them half American but their other parent should be from the UK or Ireland either that or their family moved to the UK or Ireland before JWA and currently reside there.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 04:52:33 PM by Emjay »

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Sorry but you can only have characters from the UK (England, Scotland, Wales) and Ireland. You can make them half American but their other parent should be from the UK or Ireland and they must live in the UK or Ireland.

Uh...ok I meant that one parent was from the UK and she would move to the UK and then attend hogwarts. Thank you for clarifying.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
You're welcome! Just remember he or she would have needed to attend their Junior Wizard Academy (ages 11-15) as well.  :-)

Offline la dame en noir

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
You're welcome! Just remember he or she would have needed to attend their Junior Wizard Academy (ages 11-15) as well.  :-)

@_@ ok

Offline Ceralilly

• The Goodbye Queen~Behold my Chesire grin|I'm Rafiki23's Babygirl~ Sakky's Evil Twin ~I ❤ Mellific|Elliquiy's resident Ghost~We're all mad here~Where is my TARDIS!
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Very sick right now. Catching up ASAP.~GMing with my love
  • ✨I'm not all there myself.✨
  • View My Rolls
Slow is perfectly fine. All of our writers are understanding. In fact, some are grateful for the slower posting partners (like me).  ::) Nothing against my fast as a speeding bullet type of writers.

I am super fast in some games, and slower in others, but it all boils down to the detail of the content, a slower post means I am building it as I prepare to write, and the faster are more passionate, and the character comes out more as she/he is in a less adulterated form...meself not having time overthink..LOL Each has its own perk I suppose. :-)

No worries Ceralilly, life and E can get pretty hectic. I hope you decide to join the game  :-)

I really appreciate this! I was also considering Durmstrang, but may go towards slytherin...I need to check oout the IC and current characters to see where he or she would do best. :-)

Does anyone have requests? I don't mind making a character to add to a concept either.

So many familiar faces, so many good players in here.

I'm gonna fiddle with a Durmstrang student sheet and get back at you guys~ My muse could use this :P

I was thinking that same thing, and then here you are as well. :-) I would agree there is a lot of talent here, and am looking forward to delving further into it and perhaps joining myself.

Yep I can do fast or slow, but like slow better....hmmm that didn't come out right.

Hehehehehe...I may join just for your awesome recruiting technique Hehehehe

I do so love a man who can put out...a good innuendo..;-P

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
Yay! More people!

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I am super fast in some games, and slower in others, but it all boils down to the detail of the content, a slower post means I am building it as I prepare to write, and the faster are more passionate, and the character comes out more as she/he is in a less adulterated form...meself not having time overthink..LOL Each has its own perk I suppose. :-)

Agreed!

If you want a general idea of what type of Slytherins are about the game already, you can look here (on the forum) or here (Elliwiki). The wiki list is usually most up to date with currently active characters. I'll gently poke existing writers to see if they want someone to write out a particular concept for them. :)

Offline seekeroftruth22

I am interested int his, really interested but I want to read all the into on the first post so . . .*runs to the first post and starts to read*

Offline Ceralilly

• The Goodbye Queen~Behold my Chesire grin|I'm Rafiki23's Babygirl~ Sakky's Evil Twin ~I ❤ Mellific|Elliquiy's resident Ghost~We're all mad here~Where is my TARDIS!
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Agreed!

If you want a general idea of what type of Slytherins are about the game already, you can look here (on the forum) or here (Elliwiki). The wiki list is usually most up to date with currently active characters. I'll gently poke existing writers to see if they want someone to write out a particular concept for them. :)

Sounds great!  :-)

Offline Rave

Just a note: I can't access the Face Claim thread. I'm not sure if that's a problem for anyone else, or just me.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Click here.

Thank you for letting us know. :)

Offline Crash

Emjay and DF - The non-Hogwarts students are temporary characters aren't they?

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students are temporary students. However, there will be an option for them to transfer to Hogwarts for the 2014-15 school year (This only applies to fourth year students and above). Also, foreign students will be at Hogwarts for the entire school year, which lasts about two years OOC.

Hopefully that makes sense. xD

Offline Emjay

Just a note: I can't access the Face Claim thread. I'm not sure if that's a problem for anyone else, or just me.

Sorry about that Rave! The thread got switched around last night and I forgot to update the url >.> It should work now.

Offline la dame en noir

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
So basically it might be easier for me to just make a British character lol. Otherwise my muse will punch me and my brain will combust lol. Either way, I'm excited and hope to have a character to send to the both of you soon.

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students are temporary students. However, there will be an option for them to transfer to Hogwarts for the 2014-15 school year (This only applies to fourth year students and above). Also, foreign students will be at Hogwarts for the entire school year, which lasts about two years OOC.

One of the biggest questions I had...

...*quietly and mischievously ponders a dastardly Durmstrang student*...

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
So basically it might be easier for me to just make a British character lol. Otherwise my muse will punch me and my brain will combust lol. Either way, I'm excited and hope to have a character to send to the both of you soon.

Lol yes, much easier. The easiest sheet to create, in my opinion, is a muggleborn first year student. 

One of the biggest questions I had...

...*quietly and mischievously ponders a dastardly Durmstrang student*...

-adds more fuel to this student's muse-

>.>

<.<

Offline Ceralilly

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Hmmmm now does this mean that the interactions of a Drumstrang student would be more of a seasonal appearance?

Hmmmm I am very torn between these two now....

What are the main differences between temp students and the original 4 houses? As far as interactions, and every day occurrences? Are they as active as others?

OR are they more active during the cup and such?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:43:33 PM by Ceralilly »

Offline Juggtacular

Ehhhh why not. I like HP and haven't gotten to do much in my other rp. I'll port my character from there over here with a few tweaks if that's okay.