You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:17:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Another Hogwarts Recruitment Thread (Seeking Students and Professors!)  (Read 7331 times)

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
I tend to go pansexual with most of my characters myself...closer to home. lol

I've considered making asexual, aromantic characters, but avoided it for the same reason...closer to home. >.< I feel weird playing characters too close to myself.

Offline Crash

I think most go with what is comfortable.  I like a writing challenger but even I have a comfort zone I don't go out of.

Online FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Mini Request

After some contemplation with my Emjaysss, we decided maybe it would be best if people just announce their face claim here in the interest thread to avoid two people potentially picking the same face.

It doesn't have to be the fancy code in the face claims. Just a statement like...

Hey! I'm using Brad Pitt. He's mineeee.

^That will do until your character concept is approved (which is when the face claim will be transformed into the fancy code).

Sorry for the inconvenience. <3 Just trying to spare people from picking the same face.

Offline Juggtacular

I'm claiming Leon Thomas III.

AKA Andre Harris from Victorious

• Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Thank you. :)

Offline Juggtacular

My character was coming along nicely...now I don't know what year to put him in. Lol.

Offline Ceralilly

• The Goodbye Queen~Behold my Chesire grin|I'm Rafiki23's Babygirl~ Sakky's Evil Twin ~I ❤ Mellific|Elliquiy's resident Ghost~We're all mad here~Where is my TARDIS!
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Very sick right now. Catching up ASAP.~GMing with my love
  • ✨I'm not all there myself.✨
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I'm thinking Amber Heard, photoshoping her hair maybe...

Offline Emjay

-le gasp- I love Amber Heard! xD

Offline Crash

she is a cutie.

Offline Blythe

Tentatively thinking of making a face claim on Steve Milatos~

*likes his looks but not those tattoos, though*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:44:02 PM by Blythe »

Offline Blythe

Ah, spoke too soon! Found the one that I adore--Francois Echalier, please! Nixing the Milatos claim. (Sorry for the double post!)

Offline Caela

My character was coming along nicely...now I don't know what year to put him in. Lol.

There are certainly plenty of options! You could go trolling through the already made sheets, see if the muse is drawn to any particular types of characters as possible friends for the one you're making and go by what years they are.

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
Ah, spoke too soon! Found the one that I adore--Francois Echalier, please! Nixing the Milatos claim. (Sorry for the double post!)

Oh my oh my.

Offline Blythe

Oh my oh my.

Francois Echalier sets my liegey heart aflutter; I had a photoshopped image of him as an avatar of mine at one point. He's a really great looking model. ^^

Also, I sent in what is hopefully a finished character sheer! *dances around nervously!*

Offline Ceralilly

• The Goodbye Queen~Behold my Chesire grin|I'm Rafiki23's Babygirl~ Sakky's Evil Twin ~I ❤ Mellific|Elliquiy's resident Ghost~We're all mad here~Where is my TARDIS!
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Francois Echalier sets my liegey heart aflutter; I had a photoshopped image of him as an avatar of mine at one point. He's a really great looking model. ^^

Also, I sent in what is hopefully a finished character sheer! *dances around nervously!*

*Swoons* He is an absolute delight!

Offline Ceralilly

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
she is a cutie.
-le gasp- I love Amber Heard! xD

I am totally in love with her...or one other, but I haven't decided between a brunette and a blond LMAO!!! My other choice is Nina Dobrev. :-)
Hehehehe! Now a major question:

Because she would be a transfer student, would she need to maintain the discipline of her parton school, or would she be able to conform?

Meaning Will all of my models have to adhere to the short hair of Durm house, or would she be able to change and evolve with time?

I've considered making asexual, aromantic characters, but avoided it for the same reason...closer to home. >.< I feel weird playing characters too close to myself.

For some reason, I make characters that are very different than myself, and I REALLY try to define their sexuality...AT FIRST...lol

Then I am like....well they're awesome...why would I not want to write with them...maybe my character likes their character...ok she can like girls too....I mean....they're people...and I like...wait...no...my character...we...

...Well shite.

SO eventually....MOST of them are just in love with humans. LOL

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 08:21:31 PM by Ceralilly »

Offline Emjay

Meaning Will all of my models have to adhere to the short hair of Durm house, or would she be able to change and evolve with time?

Only cadets have the mandatory short hair so if she's in Squad 3, 2, or 1 then she can have whatever haircut she likes.

Offline Amelita

Nina Dobrev is taken, Ceralilly. Just to let you know in case I understood you correctly that you're debating between Amber Heard and her :)

Offline Ceralilly

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Nina Dobrev is taken, Ceralilly. Just to let you know in case I understood you correctly that you're debating between Amber Heard and her :)

I JUST saw this LOL So Amber it is! LOL

Only cadets have the mandatory short hair so if she's in Squad 3, 2, or 1 then she can have whatever haircut she likes.

Okie Dokie! TY!!!

Offline JusticaPax

• ~Muse in Person Format~
  • On Hiatus
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Somewhere in America, but anyone who's met me knows I'm a 13th Century kind of Gal. ~.^
  • "Even if Dicebot hates me... ^_^"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I think I'm interested in playing a Slytherin? I don't have any ideas for face claims yet. I'm thinking he's a quieter chap, first year, maybe muggleborn passing off as a Pureblood? Would that be acceptable?

Offline Emjay

I think I'm interested in playing a Slytherin? I don't have any ideas for face claims yet. I'm thinking he's a quieter chap, first year, maybe muggleborn passing off as a Pureblood? Would that be acceptable?

I think you can definitely make a Slytherin 1st year but as for him pretending to be a pureblood that is not possible. All pureblood families are interlinked and would know that he wasn't a part of their ranks.

Offline JusticaPax

• On Hiatus
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Somewhere in America, but anyone who's met me knows I'm a 13th Century kind of Gal. ~.^
  • View My Rolls
The reason I asked, was regarding the surname Thompson is a common one in muggle society, and it's listed as being part of the Daly pureblood relations. 

Offline Emjay

Sorry but while I understand the motivation behind the concept it won't be possible. You can still make a 1st year Slytherin if you like and they can be pureblood if you would like to attach them to the Daly tree.

Offline JusticaPax

• On Hiatus
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Can I face claim Tom Hiddleston?

• Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Sure. :)