You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:06:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub male looking for dominant female for story.  (Read 142 times)

Online WolfblackthorneTopic starter

• A cuddly, friendly and often times naughty Wolf
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Brawndo! What plants crave!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sub male looking for dominant female for story.
« on: April 21, 2015, 03:12:19 PM »
I'm a sub male looking for a dominant female for a story idea. the plot is thus:

Dustin had always dreamed of being a owned pet for a dominant woman. He was lonely for he lived alone. At 30, he had a steady job working as a sales clerk and a nice apartment to live in but  most times he spent his days alone. One day , while  surfing online he meets a dome. They strike up a conversation and  find they have mutual interests. The only snag is that they live several miles apart. They talk for several months until one day, Dustin is able to take off a week and tells her he will be traveling to meet her. They agree to meet at a restaurant for their first meeting once he arrives.

He ends up taking a bus and arrives early in the afternoon. He texts her and they agree to meet at the local restaurant later that evening. Dustin is excited about meeting her  for the first time and does his best to dress nice but comfortably in Khakis and a nice light blue polo shirt.  Little does he know the dome has other plans fro him after they meet.

This is the basic idea. Other details  can be discussed as well as O?Os. Looking for someone to play the female dome. hoping to make this a mid to  long term rp. Pm if interested.