You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The New World Order  (Read 467 times)

Offline Amarlo

Re: The New World Order
« Reply #100 on: Yesterday at 10:34:09 PM »
Ooof, that immunity power though.

Online ChantarelleTopic starter

« Reply #101 on: Yesterday at 10:43:02 PM »
Oooh...getting so excited. Pockets go ahead and post in AC. 😁

Offline Gannameade

« Reply #102 on: Yesterday at 11:04:39 PM »
yeah Amarlo.  I saw that too.   :P

Online TheOneWhoWatches

« Reply #103 on: Yesterday at 11:55:00 PM »

FaceClaim

Player Name:TheOneWhoWatches
Character Name: Baalan
Allegiance:Who ever wants demons dead
 Race type/Class:Nephilim (Seraphim/Human) Seraphim are the highest rank of angel. Said to guard the Throne of God himself. They are Known as Burning Ones called thus because they are the only beings trusted to Stand directly in the radiance of God, and Guard the 9 gates of the Burning Hells

Abilities:
Enochian Speech – Allows him to speak and understand Enochian language.  Most humans hear a high pitched buzz or nothing at all. Also can be used to create Enochian wards to keep out undesirables.
Banish – The ability to banish minor demons back to hell. This cannot kill the demon but they are restricted to travel back to the mortal plane for at least a year. (Will never be used against PC’s W/O Consent)
Bless – Blesses an object to give them unique properties based on the object blessed.
Angelic Command – The ability to command lesser angelic and demonic beings. Commands Must be clear and concise. Can only be used once per day on an individual, that being cannot be commanded to do something wildly outside of their nature. (such as killing ones self, or killing someone else)

Seraphim Abilities (Special abilities assigned to the 9 Seraphim that guard the 9 gates. These powers are genetic, though in the case of hybrids they might not be 100% the same. Baalan's father is guardian of the 9th Circle Treachery)
Detect Truth – While in his presence one cannot speak a lie directly to him. If within 15 feet of someone he can tell if someone is lying or not. He can see the lie no matter the language it is in and even if it is written on paper.
Forced Bond – Any word given in his presence must be done. The promise becomes bound to the user in the form of a Tattoo centered above the heart. One can complete the bond whenever they feel it is necessary but the longer it takes the greater the ‘urge’ to complete the promise. If the bond is unable to be completed the bond maker’s punishment is decided by the laws of Heaven. 

History:Baalan was the product of a series of mistakes. It started with his mortal mother. Her name was Dyanna. She was a mortal woman, a farmer, ad a mute. Her job was tending to a small amount of sheep outside one of the. In the middle of shearing a sheep, the apocalypse was set off. In doing such the earth split severing the nine gates. Having heard the commotion of the Escaping Lucifer. She went to investigate and found a hole. An aftershock sent her tumbling into the tear.
It took the Woman years of wandering around the circles before she found Balay. He was guarding the 9th gate. He was surrounded by a garden of Stone demonic statues. Long story short… They had a child. They named him Baalan. Time passed much slower in Hell. By the time that Baalan had finished his training and was able to defeat his father over 2000 years had passed on earth. Their parting words sealed the fate of Baalan for the rest of eternity. He spoke directly to his father. “ I will kill every demon and fallen on earth. I will return things to the way they should be, and I will Kill Lucifer. Or I will die trying.”
« Last Edit: Today at 12:15:07 AM by TheOneWhoWatches »

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #104 on: Yesterday at 11:58:18 PM »
Oooh. And I'm not just saying this because you're using Jensen Ackles, but I like him Mr. Watches. x3

Online TheOneWhoWatches

« Reply #105 on: Today at 12:12:26 AM »
Of course... but Goddess Jensen is HAWT...
« Last Edit: Today at 12:14:40 AM by TheOneWhoWatches »

« Reply #106 on: Today at 12:13:15 AM »
TOWW: go ahead and post him. I can’t wait to see Yc interact with the other nephilim

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #107 on: Today at 12:14:28 AM »
Of course... but Goddess Jenson is HAWT...

Indeed. xD -snickers.-

« Reply #108 on: Today at 12:19:12 AM »
I’m looking to start by latest the Monday, soonish Wednesday. Unless there are any objections? Does the game feel balanced enough? Or should I advertise for a certain race or allegiance, etc.?

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #109 on: Today at 12:28:21 AM »
I suddenly realize I have a few questions...

1. No, I have no objections as of this time, me thinks.
2. How advanced is technology at this point?
3. What would you say is the demon to human ratio at this point?
4. What is the human population count like?
5. Do people attend school and live kind of like they do now? What is a look into the every day life of a typical human?

My apologies in advance. >.>;

« Reply #110 on: Today at 01:12:28 AM »
Amaris:

1. Cool.
2. Publicly, the demons have advanced to A.I. and life regeneration for the humans (the oligarchs). Demon industry and scientific ambition have left this part of the world wide open, they may have discovered secret technology already but hide it from the world. Or they may be using their technology against the commoners in some way. Farmers would have no legal access to firearms, being reduced to create their own weapons. The elite have access to pretty much anything.
3. Demon/human ratio...30/70.
4. 6 million specks, 12,000 Oligarchs
5. A typical human (non-Oligarchs) would live in one of six farming colonies with no less three large scale state run industrial farms, the product of which going straight to the metropolis’s. A normal day may be working on the farm or visiting demon run businesses speckled throughout the colonies. Money is not accepted but trade is. Entertainment may come from a a traveling circus courageous or stupid enough to brave the ‘in-betweens’ or there’s always public executions or the fights. There may even be a black market in the colonies and it goes without saying that people go missing from time to time. Demons would take great pains in making sure the population stays roughly the same.

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #111 on: Today at 02:50:06 AM »
Thank you, Miss Chantarelle. That definitely helps me gain a better picture of the setting. ;D

« Reply #112 on: Today at 02:56:51 AM »
NP. Those were good questions.

Offline Murvoen

« Reply #113 on: Today at 03:02:45 AM »
I’m looking to start by latest the Monday, soonish Wednesday. Unless there are any objections? Does the game feel balanced enough? Or should I advertise for a certain race or allegiance, etc.?

Sounds good to me :)