You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:09:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mutant, XMen, Heroes, Human With Powers/Gifts. <CLOSED>  (Read 213 times)

Offline AysandeTopic starter

Mutant, XMen, Heroes, Human With Powers/Gifts. <CLOSED>
« on: April 18, 2015, 12:31:02 AM »
What I'm looking for:

I wish to play twin mutants, a yin/yang kind of pair with a telepathic link(just between them). They would both be female, preferably age 17 to 20, one has super speed and enhanced regeneration, the other is a healer and can reshape metals with her mind. One his a fighter, the other an artist. One is introverted, gloomy, rash, the other is bright, bubbly and warm.

Dealbreakers:

• If it is based off a fandom, it must not require a thorough knowledge of it (though I did see all of Heroes), and must accept originals.
  • I do not enjoy playing in a game that is overrun by Lords playing lesbians. I don't mind cross-gender, I have no prejudice against any orientation, but the game must have straight males for me to interact with.
  • I would join a game that has just started if the GM proves to be someone I know or appears to be dedicated and serious.
  • Must require a good size post, no one-liners.
  • Must be active. I post several times a day, I'd like a game that has at least 3-4 new posts a day (not necessarily to me).
  • I prefer the freeform, sandbox type, where player come up with their own plot.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 03:04:05 PM by Aysande »