You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a GM/players for Mutants & Masterminds  (Read 557 times)

Offline JefepatoTopic starter

Looking for a GM/players for Mutants & Masterminds
« on: October 12, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »
I just got the 2nd-edition Mutants & Masterminds book in the mail, and it's piqued my interest -- so I wanted to see if anyone else here liked the system.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a GM, so I'm hoping that someone else might be interested in running a game.  I'm not picky about the details of the setting, although I'd prefer something that's semi-traditionally superheroic.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 02:21:12 PM by Jefepato »

Offline JefepatoTopic starter

Re: Looking for a GM for Mutants & Masterminds
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 05:55:02 PM »
Alternatively: if nobody else is willing/able to GM (I know the system well, if nothing else) I can try to do it.  I have no problem helping people make characters, if they don't have the book or haven't used it much.

In either case, is anyone interested?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 06:31:11 PM by Jefepato »

Offline Darwishi

Re: Looking for a GM/players for Mutants & Masterminds
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 06:21:43 PM »
Huh...well I was thinking about a Superheroines in Distress type of game, where they fall into traps then escape or are rescued.  But I have not enough time to even think about running a game like that.  Also, I have no idea how to run any system what so ever, so unless the GM would be really patient in telling me what to roll each time, or rolling it for me I don't think I'd do too well. =O/