You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:15:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: first time, looking for an rp m for f  (Read 110 times)

Offline UnlikelyGryffindorTopic starter

first time, looking for an rp m for f
« on: April 13, 2015, 02:34:32 PM »
hey everyone its my first time posting looking for an rp, i jsut got approved and i havent done anything with anyone on here yet, kinda excited to try....problem is i dont know what the correct protocol is, how to go about it, ect.....i guess i can start with what im looking for

im looking for a female who is into sexual rp's, i like all sorts of roles but i enjoy the thought of an older lady pursuing me, or kinda initiating sexy times lol.... also i dont really like it to be a random encounter, but that can be fun too. i like outdoor scenes, scenes where im camping or something like that....hmm trying to describe what i like like this is kinda harder than i thought it would be

well i would also prefer it to be more like a chat than messages back and forth on the forum, but like i say, im not sure how that works for all of you.....pm me or message me or respon here with what u like, dont like, or if you think we could figure something out together

perfect world would be someone responding, us chatting it up to get to know each other for a bit then getting into the rp's

any input helps

james