I had this idea after reading some old post of mine in a game called "Paradise Camp" which I greatly enjoyed.
Imagine a luxury cruise ship (something like this
) that's filled with hedonistic people who got here for just one purpose: cruise in international waters where everything and everyone is allowed.
- No clothes allowed what so ever while aboard. There are actually small rooms right next to gangway for getting naked or dressed.
- Bending over is a "free for all" sign - no matter who does it (exception below).
- Passengers under the age of 18 must provide a signed waiver by their legal custodian before checking in.
- There are no cabin assignments. Either you find your own bunk buddy or enter the cabin lottery where anyone may get drawn to bunk with anyone
- Only consumption of provided substances is allowed with the exception of medicine. However it should be noted that soft drugs, like alcohol, grass and some sexual performance enhancing substances are available though regulated.
- Don't interfere with the operation of the ship. So no fucking against the steering wheel or stuff like that.
- Crew is off limits if they wear a red choker (which they must while on duty).
- While it's not strictly forbidden to have sex with people against their will, it's considered bad karma and might lead to retaliation...
As you can tell from these rules it's a very SLGBTI friendly cruise, actively enticing encounters between same and different gender.
About the game:
I don't want to run a huge game. I am looking for three to five people who want to join.
I'd prefer post sizes of 2-3 paragraphs (100-300 words) at a rate of about 1 a week. If you can't for some reason, please let people know in the OOC, I know everyone hits a drought or real life will need attention - that's normal. We just need to talk about how we are going to handle it - like are we going to continue time for others and let that scene finish some other time, or so. I could even imagine that if someone just can't get around to finding the right words that person could just paraphrase what their character will do and another one filling in the post... kind of like consensual god-modding
only if comfy with it of course - but I'd not be against doing that. Of course this would have to happen in the OOC thread (not PMs) to prevent unwanted god-modding - unless there's a surprise planned for some players... then of course PM with GMs in CC are OK.
First and foremost I'd like to keep the game flowing and prevent somebody from stalling the game.
Oh and I think I don't need to mention that this is pretty damn far up on the smut scale - like an 7 to 9...
Ok, that's the braindump so far. Please let me know what you think and if you have ideas of how to keep the game from failing within two month, I'd be happy to hear them.
EDIT pulled up from below post so everyone interested please answer!OK, poll time folks:
Please quickly answer the following:
- state if you would want to try "creative writing" or "regular roleplay" or "not at all, because...". The last one just being a favor to Me to know if just the scenario is crap or what...
- state how often you feel comfortable to post - this is kind of the commitment you want to make at a minimum (if you post more than stated, nobody will complain).
- state if you'd want to play crew or guest and the preferred gender, maybe general age group. No specific characters yet! I'm still having some thought about those and that might have an effect on the character generation process...
- state what kind of scenes you would be most interested in playing. Like Ether seems kind of hooked on the non-con, but it'd suck if she's the only one on the whole ship wanting to play NC. Likewise if the whole cruise will end up wanting bondage, someone else might have to GM it, because that's really not my cup of tea.
- state if you would feel up to co-GMing. Regular tasks would be answering questions, coming up with events to entertain the guests and running these events if necessary (or at least support me when running them) and occasionally slipping into crew NPCs to support players in-game. Please note that Co-GMs will need to spend considerable time with these duties and will therefore probably spend less time playing their character - but the more co-GMs we get the more time we all have for our chars .
- add anything you would like to know about the scenario and/or the game.