The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The Church of the Sacred Union

Logo courtesy of Consortium11

Welcome to the Faith.
A Group Game of Incest, Abduction, Non-Consensual Sex, BDSM, Brainwashing, Patriarchal Society Values, Slavery, Faith, and Religious Cults

OOC, Links, and News
A thread dedicated to OOC discussion, where links to the various threads can be found, and news on the group will be posted and listed.

Game Information and Character Sheets
This thread is where all of the information on the Community and it's inhabitants, can be found.  Game Rules, Character Sheet Information, including guidelines and accepted character sheets, can also be found here.

What this Story and Group is about:
It should be noted first and foremost that this Church is purely fictitious, and does not reflect the views of the GM, any and all writers who participate, and any interested readers.

This is a group story based around a deeply religious community, a cult, who strongly believe in the sacredness and righteousness of incest and incestuous relations.  For well over a century, the Church has survived and endured in a remote area of the American west, holed up behind their walls, and weathering the outside storms that threaten their existence.  At a crossroads, and after facing a looming extinction from increasing raids by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as the ATF and various state and federal government agencies, sicknesses which have devastated the population, and the like, the Church is taking extreme measures to help ensure that it does not go into the depths of darkness easily.

A new program has been introduced, led by their new Prophet, that is supposed to be a way to ensure that not only does the Community survives, but thrives.  With production of methamphetamine funding them and their operations, the Church and Community has begun to take in, often by force, Outsiders in an effort to save their eternal souls from damnation, and to force them to open their eyes and see the one true light and righteous path.

The Core Principles, or "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Truths"
Core Principles - "The Thirteen Sacred and Undeniable Truths"

1.  It is through the word of God that the most sacred union is that of Brother and Sister, born naturally of Brother and Sister.

2.  It is through the word of God that Brother and Sister are destined to be together by divine match making, in life, in marriage, and in death.

3.  It is through the word of God that Man is superior over Women in every way, that Women are subservient to All Men at Any Time.

4.  It is through the word of God that sexual relations out of amusement are sinful relations and machinations of Satan and his unholy minions.

5.  It is through the word of God that it is the duty of Women to please Men in any way, even if it should jeopardize their health and well-being.

6.  It is through the word of God that Men have been cursed with their unholy urges and desires of the flesh, and it the duty of Women to release them of such urges and desires, no matter how wicked or cruel.

7.  It is through the word of God that an individual becomes an adult on their eighteenth name day.  A blessing shall take place by the Holy Prophet, bringing them into adulthood and into the Faith.

8.  It is through the word of God that individuals having relations with those who have not been blessed by the Holy Prophet upon their eighteenth name day shall be removed from the face of the Earth, and cursed to Hell for all eternity.

9.  It is through the word of God that individuals who have chosen to forsake their blessing into the Church of the Sacred Union shall henceforth, and forevermore, be brandished as an Outsider, and excommunicated from the Church and Community.

10.  It is through the word of God that if an individual is born without a sibling of the opposite sex, they must marry the eldest cousin of closest relation, should they be unpaired, with the approval of the Elders Council AND the Holy Prophet.

11. It is through the word of God that homosexuality of any sort is an affront to the holy teachings and wisdom of God, and must be cast out if they fail to turn away from their predilections. 

12.  It is through the word of God that a woman who wantonly tempts Men beyond their marriage shall be judged by the Elders Council and the Holy Prophet, and dealt with in ways not limited by the protection of her health.

13.  It is through the word of God that the Holy Prophet speaks.

DISCLAIMER:  The beliefs and foundation for this fictitious religion are completely fictitious.  They are purely for the story.  They are by no means meant to be a critique of any religious foundation, nor are they meant to be taken seriously.  This is a complete work of fiction and should not be taken seriously, nor should it be taken as the views of the writers involved within this group.

Writers are more than welcome to create members of the cult, or captive "guests" (Outsiders who are abducted into the Church's efforts to expand the Church and Community).

Who Is Welcome to Join:
Everyone and anyone is welcome to join up and submit a character sheet.  This game is open to all and will not turn away someone.

When it comes to characters, however, it is ask that all characters be over the age of eighteen.  In the story, community and church members under age have been sent away to a satellite community out of the country.  There will be no characters under eighteen allowed.  I am firm and not willing to compromise on that.  This is for the comfort of everyone involved.

Characters who are either a part of the Community, born into it or converted, as well as Outsider Captives (or Guests, as they're referred to by Community members), are welcome.

There are a limit of four characters per writer.  Your character does not have to be paired up with another.

Where is this story going to be placed on the Forum:
Extreme Small Groups.

This is for a variety of reasons.  For starters, Extreme Small Groups offer each and every writer who joins up the most creative freedom to do as they wish within the site's rules.  Placing it in, say, Non-Con Human Small Groups would limit some writers in what they can do and write. 

This story also deals with a great number of dark themes, and will contain graphic scenes, which would not be suitable for other categories.  If you are squeamish about extreme subject matter, it might be best to move on to another group idea.  There will be public executions from time to time, however, characters are not obligated to attend.

How is this Group going to be run:
I am the main GM of this group.  I am open to bringing in others to help run the game and monitor threads.  I will be asking some individuals to help with the approval process in the interest of fairness.

This is going to be a free form game devoid of a system.  It will largely be sandbox, with some GM Events from time to time.  It is strongly encouraged that you do not become entirely dependent on GM Events as a way to be active in the story.  There will be events which can serve as a means of introduction, and some events which will effect nearly everyone, but it is encouraged that you strike up side-stories and interactions.

There will be open IC dates for you to write in.  Rather than trying to keep everyone on the same day, or pinned to one event, opening it up for, say, a three day period allows more freedom, and allows more flexibility with posting.

Important Information on Characters:
All characters must be eighteen years of age or older.  There are no exceptions.  Characters of any race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or gender are more than welcome.  You do not need to have characters attached to others through relations.  NPCs are more than welcome. 

Writers may choose to write members of the Church, or abducted Outsiders who are being held against their will.

If you are interested, I strongly advise that you read over the information in the Game Information thread, regarding characters, the Community, what is and what is not allowed, etc., before taking a character sheet (found in the Game Information Thread) and submitting it to myself.

Disclaimer:  This Church and Community is purely fictitious.  The religious teachings and beliefs do not represent or reflect the views of writers involved as well as the GM.  This story, this thread, and it's OOC, are not forums for discussing and debating religion.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

-arranges the table of pamphlets, cookies and crudités.-  Welcome!  We're so glad to have you all.

Rel Mayer

Rel Mayer

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 09, 2015, 08:48:21 AM
*is dragged into the darkness*

Thinking over a character concept as we speak...

I am currently looking for a True Believer to tie my claimed Guest to - if you're interested. :)

DarkAngel111

I was thinking about making a true believer however I a curious as to your character's position, I saw in the sheets that she is captured guest, did she get to the church herself or was she abducted, if its the latter, then wouldn't her abductor be more interested in her?.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 09, 2015, 09:09:39 AM
I was thinking about making a true believer however I a curious as to your character's position, I saw in the sheets that she is captured guest, did she get to the church herself or was she abducted, if its the latter, then wouldn't her abductor be more interested in her?.

Sending you plotting PM!

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Rel Mayer

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

DarkAngel111

WIP
Jeremiah Cole

Character Name:  Jeremiah Cole

Classification: True Believer

Face Claim:  Baptiste Giabiconi

Physical Appearance:  At 6’1 Jeremiah stands tall and well-built his appearance is almost always casual as he prefers not to show off his body. Much like his attire his mind is quite ancient and he keeps his hair long and uncut for the most part keeping then secured in a ponytail when working and other times free. His eyes are hazel colored and deep. Many say they have a calming effect however he is anything but.

Personality:  While in public he has a very calm and controlled demeanor however those who really know him know that his anger can be quite a force to be reckoned with. He is very defensive about his family and the protection of the church. It is the reason he joined the guard. To keep his home secure. One can say he is manipulative as he is very charming when he wishes to be.

History:  Jeremiah was raised within the walls of the church and learned their ways from the very start he has never known life outside the walls and thus is unaware of the vices that men fall prey to in the real world One can say he has lived his life in a shell and as such he has grown protective of the shell he lives within. He was brought up as a believer and at the age of sixteen, he decided to train as a guardian of the church. He was eligible for the post of a priest as well but he had decided to leave that up to others and instead play a active role in protecting his home.

He was always an exemplary student and did well in all his classes, his need to be someone important within the community was only surpassed by his need to protect it. Which often caused him to lash out at those who questioned the church. For all those outside the wall Jeremiah would be considered a brainwashed devout, who would happily give his life for the holy father if he so commanded.

Flaw(s):  His temper gets out of control at times and he can be irrational at times. However his mother always knows what to say to keep him under control.

Sexual Preference:  MxF Jeremiah is a straight male.

Relations, if applicable:  Open

Additional Pictures:  Optional.  Place links here for any additional images.

Writer:  Darkangel111

On's and Off's:  Please place either a link here to your On's and Off's, or any thing specific to your character.

This is just so I can keep track of the sheets among so many I am making lately. Losing them in my computer would be a pity.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on April 09, 2015, 02:06:16 PM
WIP
Jeremiah Cole

Character Name:  Jeremiah Cole

Classification: True Believer

Face Claim:  Baptiste Giabiconi

Physical Appearance:  At 6’1 Jeremiah stands tall and well-built his appearance is almost always casual as he prefers not to show off his body. Much like his attire his mind is quite ancient and he keeps his hair long and uncut for the most part keeping then secured in a ponytail when working and other times free. His eyes are hazel colored and deep. Many say they have a calming effect however he is anything but.

Personality:  While in public he has a very calm and controlled demeanor however those who really know him know that his anger can be quite a force to be reckoned with. He is very defensive about his family and the protection of the church. It is the reason he joined the guard. To keep his home secure. One can say he is manipulative as he is very charming when he wishes to be.

History:  This section is a place for you to give an overview of your character's history.  It does not have to be long at all, but please give the basics.  Where they're from.  Their upbringing.  Profession(s).  How they did in school.  Etc.

Flaw(s):  This section is mandatory.  You must have at least one flaw about your character.  It can be a personality thing.  A vice or addiction.  Physical ailment.  Physical deformity.  More flaws are certainly encouraged.

Sexual Preference:  MxF Jeremiah is a straight male.

Relations, if applicable:  Open

Additional Pictures:  Optional.  Place links here for any additional images.

Writer:  Darkangel111

On's and Off's:  Please place either a link here to your On's and Off's, or any thing specific to your character.

This is just so I can keep track of the sheets among so many I am making lately. Losing them in my computer would be a pity.

Looking good so far!  Can't wait to see more of him.

And if anyone needs help, forging connections, coming up with character ideas, or would like to set up a family, please don't hesitate to PM me!  I'm always more than happy to help.

Seeking New Stories

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ket

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 09, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
Punches and Kool-Aid and Pie.  Sounds like my kind of party.

When and where? I will be there with bells on!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kokaine

I am thinking I might go with a captured outsider... not 100% sure though
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

ragingspeed

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Nymphadora

Ooooo Definitely bookmarking!

Heads off to read everything in more detail.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪