Super Hero or Villain for Breaking (M for F, Non-Con, BDSM)

Started by BlackStone, April 06, 2015, 10:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

After having watching Arkham Assault I will admit I have my muse tickled to go forth with the idea of a super hero or villain captured by my character and then broken and conditioned to be anything he wants her to be, be it sexual or non sexual in nature.   

My character is going to be my own concept.   Your character can also be of your own creation, or it can be a canon Marvel or DC but I need you to pitch it to me and to sell me that you can be this character. 

Also while I am among the throng that thinks that Harley Quinn is as hot and sexual temptress out there as anything, her personality really would not lend itself to this.  To me she has already been broken beyond mending.   I will consider others if the concept and pitch grabs me.

Samples of my writing and my Ons and Offs are in my signature block.   Looking forward to hearing from you.

towerhouse

Hey there.  I saw your post and it did fit in with a plot idea I had in mind involving an established superhero emmasculated and dominated by their archvillain.  Im still fairly new to e but have started a similar thread recently in elven maiden vs. Human barbarian.

The first idea involves Superman and a pink kryptonite created by maybe Mitzelplex that turns him into a horny slut.

The second involves an aging captain america who is losing  his edge.  Given the opportunity to get a second dose of superhero serum,  he is tricked into taking a supernatural steroid that turns him into a woman.  Steroid ball shrinking and breast growing taken to the extreme.  Here is a pic of the cap I had in mind.

The idea is that your villain is an archvillain if my superhero and made ellaborate plans to have revenge in the most embarrassing way.
-TH

On/Offs