You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 07:39:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gif inspired RPG- Seduction and perversion (F looking for M)  (Read 683 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Gif inspired RPG- Seduction and perversion (F looking for M)
« on: April 06, 2015, 12:46:58 AM »
The moment I saw this rpg it just sparkled the desire to play a romance rpg featuring age difference and a naughty, cheeky young girl just determined to tempt this older man into a relationship.

It could be a student-teacher rpg, a politician falling for an underage girl, or any number of other situations. What I'd definitely want to see included in the rpg would be age difference as mentioned before -older man (35-45) , younger girl (16-17 or 18-21), at most-, a conflicting kind of romance -would definitely enjoy seeing more than just sexual chemistry between the characters- and a whole lot of moral conflicts.

Maybe the man is married, maybe his reputation could be completely ruined by getting tangled with this young girl, but he just finds the temptation so very hard to avoid, his obsession with her growing stronger and stronger with each passing day.

I can see her as a rebellious and troubled girl, who has a softer side to her she simply refuses to show to most people, and he starts to break down her walls as they grow closer to each other. She'd be a nymphet, of course 16 or older, but sexually precocious and just oozing this cheeky kind of sexuality about her. I'm tempted to try a story where both characters drag each other mutually in a spiral of perversion neither of them really knows the ending to, just how far they'll dare push each other.
She might be more on the rebellious and troubled side, as previously stated, spoiled and stubborn, cheeky and overly sweet yet absolutely obsessed with this older man. It's up for discussion and I definetely am open to ideas!  ;D

So, if anyone is interested, please don't post in this thread! Send me a PM and we can discuss which scenario would work better for this particular idea!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:12:12 PM by Becca »

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Re: Gif inspired RPG- Seduction and perversion (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 05:09:10 PM »
Small bump if anyone is interested!