You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:00:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for a vanilla romance  (Read 218 times)

Offline PennySludtTopic starter

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Sister to the Eris ~ Snuggle Shark, watch out! ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 18
Searching for a vanilla romance
« on: April 04, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »
I know, this is probably ultra boring, but hopefully there's SOMEONE interested!

I'm looking for a partner for a story I've tried writing twice before with no luck. The premise is a young girl (16ish preferably) meets her older sister's boyfriend (20ish perhaps) for the first time when she brings him to stay with the family for a week or so over Christmas and they fall for each other. Basically both stories started out wonderful and then took a turn from vanilla romance to drama and conflict. So I'm hoping for a sweet little romance! Lol!

If you're interested or want more of an idea about what I'm hoping for, I'd love to hear from you! I don't really have 'requirements' for writing or posting time or anything like that. I'm just looking for someone I can create something sweet with. :)

Offline PennySludtTopic starter

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Sister to the Eris ~ Snuggle Shark, watch out! ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 18
Re: Searching for a vanilla romance
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »
trying again. anyone?