You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:56:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check - Classic Western game.  (Read 2749 times)

Online RedEve

Re: Interest check - Classic Western game.
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2015, 07:33:00 AM »
I knew you mentioned that you would probably not start this for a couple of months, but do you have something of a time-table in mind already, Chrystal? :)

Online skyre

• Detective, Mad Scientist, Werebear, blind trickster, Elf Ranger, Pirate Captain, Badass.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Lurking in the shadows of lost dreams or waking nightmares...
  • Words are such powerful tools, use them wisely...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2015, 08:19:07 AM »
Thanks Kaya. I'm getting there. I should have the character sheet done in the next few days at the latest.

Offline ChrystalTopic starter

« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2015, 11:27:55 AM »
I knew you mentioned that you would probably not start this for a couple of months, but do you have something of a time-table in mind already, Chrystal? :)

Nope not yet.

As both my other two group games I was running seem to have rigor mortis setting in, I'm loathed to start this one just yet, I think a respectful period of mourning should pass first.

Sorry everyone. I've picked up a cold and it's making me feel like someone has poured concrete into my skull. The character sheet is almost finished, I just need to tweak a few details when I can be sure that I've remembered them all, which at the moment I can't.

No worries. There's no actual hurry with this game.