Momo's Return Sands of Time plot added. F for everyone.

Started by MomoPeach, April 03, 2015, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hello E people. :) I've just made my move from across the country and I'm finally settling into a routine. Does anyone have any games in mind? I'm open to just about anything if you read my o/o's, but I wouldn't mind some historical fiction. So, with that being said if you have any ideas in mind I would love to play. I'm also really in the mood for horror. I'll add ideas to this as the night goes on.

I'm currently seeking one more game that's very active and posts 3-4+ paragraphs. I'm trying to improve my writing skills and I would love a partner. I have a taste for things that include humor, darkness, action, etc. Most modern settings are welcome as long as they have a twist of abnormal to them. Craving something Cowboy Bebop/ Firefly inspired. Thanks!

Current Games

Love of A Samurai-Khoraz
Wastelanders-Odanrav
The Bonding-Odanrav
Cursed-Khoraz
Cloud 6-Odanrav
Finding the Empress of Hell-Pockets
The Walking Dead-JayL

*If I've missed anyone who wants to continue games let me know, if not they'll be deleted to make space.*

MomoPeach

Sands Of Time

I'm not even sure if this is going to get any responses because of how intricate it is, but I'm looking to play an open world fantasy revolving around a capitol city in the desert. It would be a story of a royal (prince or princess) who's racist against other species and views them as inferiors. They would be thrust out into the world and forced to get along with them if they wish to rule. The plot would basically revolve around several characters (some I've already created or you can bring your own.) The plot would include themes of adventure, horror, monsters, humor, erotica (duh, I know) etc. I would love to mix some elements of the supernatural in this. For example one of my characters is a demi-god, but she has very limited powers that could potentially kill her if used too often. Basically what I'm looking for is someone who doesn't mind playing multiple characters, contributing to the plot and having a good time. Discussion of this plot is CRUCIAL as I would love it to have lots of awesome twists and betrayals, espionage, political feuds, etc. (No, you don't have to tell me every detail, by all means surprise me! I just want a nice little outline to go off of.) I would love someone who doesn't mind doing f/f m/f m/m all in one story, but if not I'll survive.  I'll leave it here for now and describe in more detail if anyone's interested. Let me know.

Some Pictures to Inspire the Imagination
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Not Another Highschool Rp!

I am SERIOUSLY craving something light hearted and silly. I want to play a highschool/slice of life type game. There are two variations. The first is your regular highschool, drama, romance, comedy type of roleplay and the second would start off that way and then perhaps something happens to change everything. For the second variation I'm basing it off of a wattpad story called Rimwick where the main character develops supernatural talents one night and has to leave her home and join the Night Things. Basically what I'd want from it is several of the kids develop powers and then they become hunted by the government and have to leave home. This definitely needs some plotting out! I'm willing to work on it with someone.

MomoPeach

MomoPeach

MomoPeach