You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:28:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My monster of a girlfriend. (Seeking like minded partner  (Read 923 times)

Offline ravinwulfTopic starter

My monster of a girlfriend. (Seeking like minded partner
« on: April 03, 2015, 07:49:08 PM »
So I had an idea for a fun little plot. I would love to play out a plot involving a female monster and a male monster hunter of some sort. the over all idea is a Pairing of an amazonian of a woman with a human male shorter in size, but still the dom.

Simply put i want to do a plot involving a young monster hunter and a female werewolf, or other monster. Namely one who would be larger, stronger and maybe faster than him, but somehow The hunter gets the upper hand. I understand that its rare, but I hope least one other person is into the larger and stronger female to a lithe and vulnerable, but dominate male.

Bear in mind when i say vulnerable, i just mean not as strong or as powerful as his female counterpart.

Pairs for the idea.
Hunter x werewolf
Runt werewolf (human sized) x werewolf
Hunter x Vampire
Hunter x Harpy
Hunter x Lamia
Knight x Dragon

Note:  I can, and will play a female character if asked nicely, but i would prefer being the male character.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:56:21 PM by ravinwulf »

Re: My monster of a girlfriend. (Seeking like minded partner
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 11:57:59 PM »
Bumping cause i am still looking.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 06:11:19 AM »
Bump.

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 10:00:57 PM »
Bumping for reopened search.

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 02:11:40 PM »
Bump

Offline LillyMacow

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
Hello! I would be intrested in this rp, one question though, can the female just be a lot stronger then the male counterpart or are you looking for a far larger female compared to the male, I for example would be intrested in playing something like the harpy, wherewolf, or vampire, out of those three harpy intrigues me most.