News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Is there anybody out there? F lf M-Sci-fi

Started by Verasaille, April 03, 2015, 04:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I was recently reminded of my love of sci-fi and the many possibilities there. I read this amazing series by L. Ron Hubbard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Earth_(novel)

It made me want to create my own version of an Alien entity drawn into the situation on earth and the inhabitants that seem to be wanting to destroy the planet and all its marvelous creatures.

If you have read:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F  you might have some inkling of what I am talking about.

Have we been influenced by something outside of our known scientific base? What if the influences are more of the spiritual type? What if there are truly angels or demons that influence the world in an alternate reality that bleeds over or is summoned to our current plane? Perhaps "gates" of some type cleverly hidden in places all over the world?

So may possibilities! I want some real creative writer to help me with this. I need someone who is able to write well and post frequently, once a day or several times a day would make me overjoyed! But I can live with several times a week. Any longer and I tend to get bored and lose focus in the story.

So any one out there who can keep me entertained and happy to create something awesome? PM's are always welcome! PM please if you are interested.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

This is a generalized quest with wide open opportunities. I am looking for an enthusiastic writer with a world of imagination and a sense of humor. Drama is good, plot twists are fun and I enjoy a little smut along the way.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.