You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dirty Thoughts (My Requests, F for Any)  (Read 1091 times)

Offline BamagirlTopic starter

Dirty Thoughts (My Requests, F for Any)
« on: April 03, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
I like stories that are mostly realistic. I get it, we will be playing out fantasies, so there's some wiggle room, but for the most part I like human characters that behave in predictable ways in a contemporary environment. I'm in no way judging anyone, but I don't do any of the sci-fi or D&D stuff (or vampires, werewolves, whatever the heck a futa is, etc.).

I like a good mix of story with the smut. There's only so many ways to describe a blowjob or penetration, and it's the getting to that point that's most exciting.  I would prefer to not just "one shot" the story, I'm looking for regular, reliable partners to write with.

And some ideas, though of course I'm open to yours. These are in no way my only starters or things I want to play, but they are indicative of my style. Bring on the taboo!  And I don't just mean the kink in the sexual situations, I enjoy the characters and the stories.

The Party Favor
She's a high school senior up to a college sophomore, and it's spring break at PCB or Padre or Daytona or wherever. Her friends are a little boring as far as partying goes (or she's with her parents), which is how she ended up getting "separated."  And how she ended up with a cup of something strong and red in her hand. At a beach house. With a bunch of horny college guys.

How many boys do you feel comfortable playing?  Like seriously, she's almost ready to take them all on. Maybe she wants to experiment with being a total whore, or maybe it can be some dubious consent/date rape. I'm open to either, let's talk about it.  For the right partner I'm open to taking on the role of a pair of girls, make it a party (even if or especially if one is more willing than the other).

The Daughter's BFF
She's practically joined at the hip with the friend. They stay with each other all the time. Her friend's dad has watched her grow from a girl into a very pretty young woman. She has a bit of a crush, but she's shy and inexperienced. One night bestie is asleep and she wanders downstairs to watch TV with the dad. And things happen. Oh wait, this lends itself to some lesbian stuff too maybe.  May update: This is slightly played out and gets the most interest. Its one of my faves: so I'm pretty selective about it.

The Teacher
Really this depends on the (female only!) student. Maybe it's Miss Thang and she's had enough of her, and she knows the girl cares more about her rep than her pride. Or maybe it's the shy and quiet bookworm who won't say a thing. The one common theme is if you want to graduate you have to pass English, and Mrs. Smith's reputation as an icy cold bitch doesn't do her justice. Her wayward pupil is gonna receive quite the miseducation! Strong D/s elements, maybe some light bondage, definitely some humiliation. Something along the lines of Mrs. Smith taking her by the hair and using her face to wipe at the board, "Your handwriting wasn't neat enough sweetie, start again." Indulge you inner bad girl that needs to suffer a bit!

The Old West
I need help with this one!  Mostly I just love the clothing and styles!  So I'd like to make a scene around it!  This is probably less sexual than my other ideas. Maybe I'm a barmaid, or a woman in a brothel/saloon.  Some sort of boomtown with all sorts of cowboys, vagrants, gamblers, and other ne'erdowells. I see lots of flirty and fiddle dee dee at the card table with my dangerous outlaw or marshal!

The Black Girl and the Sheriff
So I'm thinking we would have to wind the clock back to the '70s to '90s. With the contemporary 24 hour news cycle these things would get exposed today. But say 1987, back when pay phones were a dime and there was barely any cable?  Yeah it could happen. It needs to be modern enough though that our heroine is absoluty shocked, appalled, and in total disbelief through out that this going down in modern America.

And what's going down?  Some crazy, full-on, KKK level racist stuff. Rape and bondage and totally demeaning full spectrum humiliation. Our heroine, let's say Tasha, is from Chicago or New York or something, and so she's been exposed to racism, but she's never been down to see grandma. Until she graduated college with a degree in like African American studies or something. So she's got an idea from books about the plight of black people and the brutish nature of the Deep South, but it's all just academic.

Until she gets pulled over in old cotton country down in Alabama or Mississippi. She was just on her way to see her extended family, was gonna surprise them, had stopped by some civil rights site and got lost. Speeding back to the highway and that's when YOUR CHARACTER gets ahold of her.

Dorm Mates
This is for other ladies only. A few months ago I got started with a story that had tons of promise, but never went anywhere.  The premise is loud mouthed blonde and her mousy roommate. The contrast adds to the drama I think. And so it continues through the story as they discover things about themselves, with each other. Turns out they are both really into girls, really into D/s - fumbling their way into the lifestyle together - and really into kinkiness. This can get as dirty and debauched as you want, my hard limits are pretty far out there.

Oh, and I'm the blonde, but if you needed that clarified we probably aren't going to be good partners!

The Pledge's Sister
He wants in the frat pretty bad. And he sees how the brothers prey on the freshman girls in the fall. So if he brings his little sister, well that's like veal for those carnivores.

This can end up sweet, but it came to mind more from reading Rolling Stone and can end up pretty dark. Not that I mind!

Sissification/Feminization but sell me on it!
So for this idea I'd like to cross a lot of taboo lines! And that's before we even get to the dirty part. Obviously pretty niche, but having chatted with a few guys into this stuff: it can be WAAAY hot. Basically aunt/neighbor/friend's mom (my character) catches younger male (your character) or finds out his secret of wearing panties.  I'm thinking dubious consent, though she may get a little forceful from time to time.

This can be light or get pretty heavy.  If you're interested send me a PM and lets see where that rabbit hole dumps us out.

I am online mostly during the week, usually daytime. There are a smattering of weekends and evenings I'm on, so for messenger if our schedule doesn't work,'s a shame? Posting to forums and private messages you can expect regular and at least twice weekly responses - and I expect the same.

Check my preferences page if you want more to brainstorm with.

So are you messaging me yet?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:22:46 PM by Bamagirl »

Re: Dirty Thoughts (My Requests)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 09:26:54 AM »
Writing Samples

I think linking to stories is a good idea, showing off the work, and if you are writing with me and don't want me to do this, just let me know.  This list only has the stories that made it close to a "full page" or more (or will get there!). We have all had our fair share of early abandonment.

The Couple and the Babysitter with marauder13 (paused)
The Southern Belle in the Southside with Primal (fairly infrequent)
My (not so) Little Waitress with Chrystal (3-5 monthly)
Sugah with Dariusfallenstar (frequently)
Old Times Not Forgotten with Meilei (just getting started)

And not so much
Afternoons in Detention with PeachyPie (I'm hopeful!)
The Corruption of Innocence with IntensePlayer
The Cuckold with theonewhoknocks (He's really fairly good on messenger.)
The Fat Girl with swiggy3000 (Maybe?)
Sugar with MagicalPen (fizzled on his end)

Completed Stories
(t)Working Girl with Dariusfallenstar
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:52:38 AM by Bamagirl »

Re: Dirty Thoughts (My Requests)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 09:28:10 AM »
And this is me locking down this spot. I had to restart this thread because someone else had taken the second post spot. Please PM or IM me, I don't make a habit of reading my own thread.

Using this as a sandbox so I can keep the formatting prompts on an edit. If you happen to see it- just ignore it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:06:16 AM by Bamagirl »

Re: Dirty Thoughts (My Requests, F for Any)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 03:51:43 PM »
Wow, got an old topic warning. It's definitely a testament to the quality of writers I've been playing with.

I'd like one to three more.