The Inn (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, March 31, 2015, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Inn

Ground Floor / / Top Floor

The Wayfarers Inn is unique in that it is the only building for miles around, situated at a crossroads. Surrounded by open grasslands (some of which has been converted into fields to provide fresh produce for the arm) it can be seen from quite some way. There are also mile markers stretching 5 miles down each of the roads, letting travelers know that they do not have to spend the night under the stars with shelter so nearby.

The Inn has fallen on hard times lately. A harsh winter has kept the merchants and travelers off the road until late spring and now there are wild rumors about Raids and war brewing on the horizon, keeping even more people away.

The Innkeeper has also fallen on hard times lately, his wife having passed two years ago, still remaining in his depressed state. But if something does not happen soon then all will be lost.

His eye has been traveling to his oldest daughter lately, the mirror image of his wife. She has taken on all the duties his wife once filled - all but one - and he has decided its time for her to fulfill that last role, to warm his bed at night.

This game will involve incest, fantasy races, public displays of sex and whoring.

Once the Inn turns into a 'brothel', we will see the introduction of outside characters, from Humans to Orcs and everything inbetween.

The Oldest Daughter will be bedded by the Father to open things up. Otherwise, all other characters and pairings are up to you. Below is a list of roles and who is playing them.

The Father - MagicalPen

The Oldest Daughter - Open

The Oldest Son -  Open

The Middle Daughter - Open

The Youngest Son - Open

The Youngest Daughter - Open

The Family is Human.

I expect 1 - 2 posts per week.

Each post must be a solid paragraph. No one liners. You will be warned once, on the second infraction you will be removed from the game. Proper grammar is also required.

Character Sheet:

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]

Accepted Characters

Richard the Father

Name: Richard Nailor
Role: Father and Inn Keeper
Background and Personality: Richard is clearly the Patriarch of the family and his word goes, no one talks back or questions him. Even so, he has been not himself since his wife passed away, allowing the Inn and surrounding grounds to fall into a state of disrepair. Some would call it depression and they would not be far off.

However, his eyes have lately turned to his oldest daughter - a young woman who by all rights should have been married already - and he sees his dead wife in her many mannerisms and duties she has taken around the Inn. But there is one duty that she has yet to fill, and that is to warm his bed just like her mother used to do.

Oldest Daughter
Picture:
Name: Lisette Nailor
Role:  Oldest daughter of the family.
Background and Personality:
She is deeply saddened by the loss of her mother. Ever since then however she has taken up the tedious task of running the Inn and doing  whatever it takes to keep her family's business from going under. She hasn't personally taken time to mourn the loss of her mother as she watches her father deteriorate. Taking a page out her mothers book she grew determined and became very protective of her siblings.
She's a hard worker who has lately been noticing certain changes in her father's behavior towards her. She believes him ill and yet doesn't know how to readily help him while taking care of her duties. She's a beautiful young woman who at her age should be married and well off. She has turned many suitors away, of all races, because she refuses to accept what is. For the last two years she has been harboring extreme emotions of grief and frustration, but won't shed a tear because she doesn't want her father to see her cry or her siblings.

Middle Daughter
Picture:
Name:Idona Nailor
Role:Middle Daughter
Background and Personality:Idona is a beautiful young woman, the middle child of five. Spending much of her time with her head in the clouds, she is often considered the problem child. Not helping enough around the inn, sneaking off into the woods on her own, she seems as though she is aloof, and dim-witted, when in all actuality she is quite smart.

She is still upset about her mother's death, but has accepted it, and deals with her pain in her own way. She does exceptional work with needle and thread, and is a wonderful cook, though the eldest sister usually takes on that duty.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Etherealgirl

Interested. Maybe youngest daughter. What race is the inn keeper?

Almondus

Interested in eldest brother slot.  Have to say it's a different take on the fantasy I usually play in, but I'll give it a shot if it gets up and running.

Duvemes

Possibly interested in the middle daughter. Bookmarked for future reference.

MagicalPen

The family are all going to be Human.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

towerhouse

Interested in youngest son, but is it possible to undergo a gender change at some point?  Maybe his father uses a wand on him, because they are lacking goods in their new brothel....and it's for the "good of the family"
-TH

On/Offs

Etherealgirl

Cool! :D Is there a character sheet you want us to fill out?

MagicalPen

Quote from: towerhouse on April 01, 2015, 07:09:06 AM
Interested in youngest son, but is it possible to undergo a gender change at some point?  Maybe his father uses a wand on him, because they are lacking goods in their new brothel....and it's for the "good of the family"

Nope. Not interested in that.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sirian Eve

Oldest daughter interest here!

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

MagicalPen

Added the Character Sheet to the first post.

Please, PM me all character sheets. Characters posted in this thread will be ignored.

Also, please see first post for posting requirements etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Until announced in this thread, all positions are still open. Expressing Interest doesn't guarantee the spot!

So, still accepting characters!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Zeth

May I play a patron instead of a family member?

MagicalPen

I will post in the future when I am accepting patrons (which will occur, but not for some time yet). The Family Incest stuff and change over to brothel has to happen first.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

I have been part of this game a few times now, but it seems odd to me to reboot it every time we get close to the point where visitors might be included.

Are you even interested in recruiting participants from the older versions?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

Updated with accepted characters.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still recruiting for this game!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ambie

Hey there Magi!

I am interested in the youngest daughter...I imagine she will be the floor of the age spectrum, correct? Also, does she participate in the brothel given her age? Or is her father too protective over his youngest two?

MagicalPen

Yes in regards to the age, but no in regards to the Brothel. All daughters and son(s) are 'for sale' when it comes to the Brothel aspect.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ambie

gotcha...I will get you a character sheet tonight.