The Curse (F for M/F)

Started by swiggy3000, March 31, 2015, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Due to unforeseen circumstances her parents had recently died meaning that Evelyn was next in line for the throne at the tender age of 20. At first her reign seemed to be going well, she often let her advisers make choices and they were wise and good but as time went on she became more bold and truly realized just how much power she truly had. She started making all the decisions and while none destroyed the kingdom they were increasingly making her unpopular.

It is now the eve of her 25th Birthday and it's a special one She has spent the last five years ruling and wants to go all out. By dong so her worse aspects are coming out, she is vain, bratty, petulant, and at times cruel. As the celebration is being prepared she is taking care of issues in the kingdom. She would prefer not to but even her new advisers have told her that she needs to make herself available to the people sometimes so she continues to grace them with her presence by handing down decisions that are not always well thought out.

It's the end of the day and an old woman comes up to her asking, begging for help with an issue. Evelyn brushes her off and comes up with a solution that will actually hurt her more than anything else. In retaliation for this the old woman reveals that she is a witch and puts a curse upon Evelyn.

What kind of curse? That is for the two of us to discuss.

If interested please PM me. If you message me here I may not see it.