You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:01:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: LittleMissSunshine's Ideas and Random Thoughts!! (F seeking M/F/Futa)  (Read 820 times)

Offline LittleMissSunshine88Topic starter

*** Seeking Partners ***

My O/O's! This is a work in progress for me, I'll be updating this over the weekend so I can post a link here on Sunday or Monday. Until then if you want to know them, feel free to ask :)

My Ideas and Random Thoughts!

Pokemon - While browsing the boards, I came across someone doing a Pokemon rp and I really liked it!

Fantasy Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life School scenarios (Coach x Athlete, Teacher x Student), Neighbors, Older x Younger

Incest - Mom x Son, Dad x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Aunt x Nephew (I prefer Older x Younger for these)

Beastiality The idea of this entices me so much, I have tried it once before in a roleplay and I really liked it, made the story fun.

Monsters - Not exactly sure how I could tie this in to a roleplay but the idea of tentacles and weird monsters entices me :)

Group I could play more than one character or my partner could, I don't mind it :)

Futa - I would really like to try something with this!

I know some of the broad ideas listed are sub sets of different ones such as real life and school or incest, but fret not for I will fix them later, I'm just typing this out before I head off to work.

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Sunshine<3
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:47:44 AM by LittleMissSunshine88 »

Re: Back to Have Fun! I missed everbody!! (F seeking M/F)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 06:28:27 AM »
Hi again everybody! I would like to make some changes to my selections before :)  I am in the middle of writing my o/o's at this time on my own before transferring them to the site. Would rather not have something half-complete on here so I will have that soon.

As for roleplay preferences, I am removing Superhero/heroine, Harry Potter, and possibly supernatural unless someone has a great idea.

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Kisses,
Alexandra

Re: Back to Have Fun! I missed everbody!! (F seeking M/F)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 07:31:29 AM »
Hi everybody! I am back finally and I'm sorry for leaving!! I really missed E and plan to be on so much more now that my life has calmed down.

Anyways, I will have all my information updated hopefully this week and I updated my request!!

Enjoy :)

Re: LittleMissSunshine's Ideas and Random Thoughts!! (F seeking M/F)
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 08:15:33 AM »
Hi everybody! I'm sorry I took a little time off, I moved to LA to work with one my friends I graduated college with on her business as a consultant. Thankfully, things are slowing down and the business is building up very nicely so I am having more and more free time to get back to what I love and that is E!

I am looking for roleplay partners once more and will hopefully get to updated my requests, O/O's, and anything else I can think of.

Love and thanks for reading,
Alexandra :)

Re: LittleMissSunshine's Ideas and Random Thoughts!! (F seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:00:35 AM »
Hi everybody! I added some new information :)

Thanks for reading <3

Re: LittleMissSunshine's Ideas and Random Thoughts!! (F seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 08:50:08 AM »
Updated with some roles that I'm no longer looking for. I will hopefully be working on this through the weekend to update some of the information.

Work is thankfully slowing down quite a bit and should remain so through Christmas so I can be on once a day :)

Kisses,

Sunshine