You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:41:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cal's Selection of RP Plots Male looking for Female Partner  (Read 273 times)

Offline Cal1496Topic starter

Cal's Selection of RP Plots Male looking for Female Partner
« on: March 29, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Cal and as stated in the title I am looking for a partner to do a few assorted RP's with. Right now I have only really three idea's of my own, but will add more as they come to me.

My post times are not that often, probably once every two days or so. Any longer I'll send you a PM and keep you informed.

Limits and such, I am guy who likes gals. That is about it lol I have done female x female before but is not needed for me. A nice perk to be sure, but not needed.

Post length, easily 300+ but just a few paragraphs is fine by me. I like quality more than anything, so if you are keeping me interested I am not doing post counts.

So seems the DC hate is full blow these days, with my previous version of this getting absolutely zero interest lol  Also changing the format up a bit.  On the left is a list of characters I like to play as, on the right is a list of characters I have a particular fancy for.  They are broken up into Marvel and DC because good forbid we all just get along!  I kid, I kid...But really people, you are allowed to like both, it is okay!   >:)

Also, they are in NO particular order

DC Characters I like to Play:                                                                                                                                                                           DC Characters I like to Play With: Double Entendre Win!

Batman                                                                                                                                                                                                           Catwoman   
Superman                                                                                                                                                                                                       Wonder Woman
Red Hood                                                                                                                                                                                                        Starfire
Lex Luther                                                                                                                                                                                                       Batgirl
Steve Trevor                                                                                                                                                                                                    Hawkgirl
Huntress                                                                                                                                                                                                         Cheetah
Batwoman                                                                                                                                                                                                       Poison Ivy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Harley Quinn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Tailia Al-Ghul

Marvel Characters I like to Play:                                                                                                                                                                       Marvel Characters I like to Play With: Double Entendre Win!

Cyclopes                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mystique   
Magneto                                                                                                                                                                                                           Emma Frost
Star Lord                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jean Grey
Superior Spiderman                                                                                                                                                                                         Black Widow
Kity Pride                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

Alright, so that is all I got for now. Grab one from column A place with B and then we can start brainstorming.  For me that is part of the fun, trying to work a story between two characters we both like.  I am not a die hard stickler for canon so if you want to include or exclude something that is fine by me.  Also if it floats your boat we can each do two characters, or three and make it a team mission, or a fuller plot conflict, I am good with all that.  Same too goes for encounters around one character.  We can do six 'issues' featuring just what exactly Wonder Woman does when not kicking peoples ass, that kinda thing.  It is very open ended, I jsut wanna RP with someone that enjoys the same characters I do and is willing to help me builda storyline and have some fun.

Thanks for reading!

Oh, and if anyone brings an absolutely awesome Hawkgirl to the table, I might just fall for ya right there and then.

#2 Damn Tari's

Alright, I've had this idea for a while and am just looking for a long term partner in a very thought out detailed plot line. What I have here if a frame work, will need a partner to help me fill in the details. So, without further bs, her we go...

First things first, no aliens! Second, no light speed. Third, I'm not numbering every point I make.

This RP will take place within our solar system(kinda) some time in the future. Not gunna say exactly how far cause it really isn’t that important. What is important is that things like cloning, artificial intelligence, genetic manipulation, medical science, weapons, all that stuff have advanced greatly. Most of this I've already sorted out and to give general idea they are conservative. Clones will most likely have equal rights. A.I. will be outlawed, and genetic manipulation will be common or rare depending on your location within the solar system. One big thing however is that terrarforming is big deal. So big that not everyone is under earth control any more. So big in fact that our solar system isn't even the only one with humans in it. This is the main point of the RP.

Humans have travelled to the next closest star other than our sun and terraformed planets within its system to create deep space colonies. The star or rather group of stars is the Alpha Centauri, and for the sake of this RP I am going to say they are about 8 planetary bodies that were suitable for terraforming. All 8 were terraformed and colonized and these eight colonies eventually formed there own government and society, using the untapped mineral sights and untainted farm lands on there new plaents. This whole process took about hundred years, at which point Earth and the states back in our system (which there is a list of at the end) did not like that, and what resulted was a forced occupation of the Alpha Centauri system.

This was not a good thing. Millions of people, billions of dollars were spent sending troops from the Sol system to the Alpha Centauri one. Once there, they took control of all resources and started the process of taking anything of value from the Centauri colonies and shipping them back to earth. The colonist were used to achieve this mean and it went on for ten years. At that point the Sol governments decided that keeping control was not worth the projected rewards. They withdrew all Sol forces within two months and the Midway Project was put in place. This project assured that no ship could cross the immense expanse between the Sol system, and the Alpha Centauri one.

A thing to also remember about this RP is that space travel is a lot more like we actually have. Humans have not attained faster than light technology, they are operating at sub-light speed. Alpha Centauri is 4.3 light years away, it takes human ships a solid five years to get there. If you feel inclined to give me the exact number on how fast that is, feel free lol Till then we’ll just say it is damn freaking fast. No where as quick as the Enterprise or anything, but well faster than anything we have now. With this information I am sure you have gathered cryogenic freezing or something like that is needed to keep people from aging, and it has been built. A round trip would take ten years, your character wouldn’t age a day if no one ever woke them up. Super cool I know. Back to the history bits.

It is has been ten years since this all happened, and nothing has crossed Midway in all that time. The Sol system has for the most part assumed the Centauri have either died, or are living like savages, either way few people care. Especially those who were there. Many of them just trying there best to forget what ever crimes they committed and move on. Now this system has worked well until now. Midway stopped transmitting. There was no sign of enemy attack, or infiltration. None of Midways automated defences (which could take on a number of ships) activated and last contact not a single shot was fired. It was as if the whole station was just shut down at once. This has more than one person back home concerned. A crew is being assembled to go to Midway and report back. IF any enemy fleet is on the way Earth wants to know. It will be a two and half year trip there, one where the crew will be rotating sleep so that at least six people are awake the entire time. Our RP will concern those six people. Three characters for me, three for you.

#3 In a Mirror Darkly-Star Trek RP

Now if you are a big trek fan such as myself (also big Star Wars fan, yes I can love both!) then you know about the mirror universe. If you are not a big trek fan, which I do not require as the most basic knowledge is fine by me, then you have no idea what I am talking about. But essentially it is exactly what it sounds like, a mirror universe akin to our own except that everyone of our loved trek characters is bad. It is awesome and glorious, and perfect till Spock ruins everything, like he does all the time! Ya I said it, bite me!

Anyway lol My idea would be that our characters, who are from the standard trek universe someone how get trapped in the mirror and have to learn how to survive in this world so familiar but so different from there own. How will thye tested, what horrible acts will they have to duo drama ensue's.

I would love to do all OC and the RP just simply take place in the trek universe, but if you are really itching for canon love we can work something out. BTW I am familiar with all forms of Trek some bring it on.

Other than that, this about it. This will require some brainstorming so bring you thinking cap but also know I have a tone of idea's. I love multiple characters and twisted plot lines and betrayals so if you wanna some starfleet folk make some bad choices well you my found just found the right place.

And from there I am done lol If you are not interested by now then this RP is not for you :p Please either PM our post in this thread. Questions are welcome and I am willing to change a few things or clarify. Thank you for reading!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 10:58:39 AM by Cal1496 »

Re: Cal's Selection of RP Plots Male looking for Female Partner
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 07:33:04 PM »
*Super hero fun edited...Now with Marvel!

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 08:23:41 PM »
*Star trek  In a Mirror Darkly edited

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »
*Superhero Fun Edited