You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:16:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ocelaica, A Victorian Steampunk Game - Now accepting characters (LGBT Friendly)  (Read 1148 times)

Offline LaraineTopic starter

Okay - threads are up. Feel free to post again :)

Offline Twisted iN Tux

Awesome! Also glad to see that this will be a LGBT friendly scenario, especially since I haven't decided how I want to portray my guy yet. I'm leaning towards bisexual. Oh, and, if it's okay with the GM, I think I'm gonna hop on over to the official OOC and start up a discussion about plotting and planning between characters.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:01:44 PM by Twisted iN Tux »

Go right ahead Twisted! And anything that needs to be tweaked, please let me know ... its all still a bit of a work in progress :)

Offline Twisted iN Tux

Excellent. I also found a few really cool character images for potential NPC friends & foes, heroes & heroines. I'll post them over in the OOC, too.

Offline Almondus

awesome!  Glad to see that things are up and going well.  I'll get a post in sometime today and get started.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
So could this still be recruiting or no?

Yep,  recruiting :) think I may need to change the title thread name :)