Do I stay..? [MxM, all genders and sexualities welcome]

Started by Ket, March 27, 2015, 10:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Please read my Ons and Offs before messaging me.

Cain Hartman had left the small city of Houma, in southern Louisiana, population around 35,000, as soon as he graduated high school, and never looked back. He’d never felt that he had fit in as a child and teenager. Around the age of fourteen he realized that he was gay, but he kept his feelings hidden, especially from his mother.

When he left, he moved to Chicago to pursue his dream of becoming a tattoo artist. After several years of apprenticeship, and then working his ass off, he became a nationally known artist, travelling to shows around the country to display his work and tattoo those who wanted his art on their bodies.

And then one day, he got a most unexpected call. A hospice nurse in his hometown told him that his mother was dying, and that she was begging to have him by her side. The decision was a difficult one for him to make. He’d never had the best relationship with his mother. She was a devout christian, attributed everything that happened in her life to god. She expected Cain to live his life exactly according to the bible, yet she would go out playing cards and drinking with her friends. He found her to be a hypocrite, but she was his mother, after all, and he did care for her somewhat.

In the end, he decided to go. It had been fourteen years since he’d been back to Houma. Not much had changed, though. Even his mother’s house was exactly as it had been when he’d left. His second night there, he decided to visit a bar to grab a few drinks. Thankfully there was a decent dance club in the small “downtown”.

--
This is where Cain meets your character, someone that he had gone to high school with, but they weren’t in the same social circles, and most likely don't remember one another. Your character can be out or not. There is an instant attraction, and Cain thinks it is just going to be a short fling while he’s in town for a couple of days until his mother passes away. But his mother hangs on for several months, revived slightly by her son’s return. During that time he begins to fall in love with your character.

When she does pass, he has a conundrum. Your character has no desire to leave Houma. Cain has to decide. Does he return to Chicago and his life of tattooing and travel? Or does he stay and see where things go with the man he’s falling for?

Cain Hartman

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.