News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragon Ball Xenoverse [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, March 26, 2015, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Xenoverse, in my opinion, is the best game released based on the Dragon Ball series.  I have put many hours into the game.  The story and plot...well it's just a lot of fun to put your own custom character in the midst of the actual battles that happened amongst the canon characters.  It's so much fun to play the unknown hero that comes to save the day and fights alongside the Z-Fighters. 

I would love to find a female writing partner to pair up with me to write a fun (and of course sexy) story.  Our two characters can be Time Patrollers that work together to fight demons that travel through time to corrupt it for their own gains and desires.  We could go in chronological order and visit the Saiyan Saga, the Frieza Saga and so on and so forth and have our characters get stronger along the way.  Also a romance can develop between them.  Besides just training and fighting together they also engage in very passionate sex.  Details on their sex lives, fetishes, kinks and all of that can be discussed.

If you are interested then please shoot me a PM.  If you have any questions then feel free to ask.  I am looking for a standard heterosexual pairing here.  My character will be male so I'm looking for a female partner.  The race of our characters can be discussed as well.  Xenoverse gives us the opportunity to have two completely different races come together.  We can stick to the races made available by Xenoverse or not - as long as our characters can fit within the DBZ universe then that is all that I ask.