You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:47:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sailor Moon  (Read 289 times)

Offline DimirTopic starter

Sailor Moon
« on: March 25, 2015, 12:19:33 PM »
Anyone else here on Elliquiy like Sailor Moon, the anime series originally released in 1993 and redone as Sailor Moon Crystal starting in 2014? I like the series for it's blend of drama, romance and humour and it's respectable lead female roles. My favourite Senshi is Saturn for her characterization, tragic past and growth, followed by Pluto and Neptune. Also UsagixMamoru is so beautiful and romantic. <3

Offline Thesunmaid

Re: Sailor Moon
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:25:42 PM »
I used to love that show. Heheh but although i admit...the american version of it...sailor moons voice sometimes made me want to stab her in the face..how the hell are you a super hero..stoooop whining.

My favourite was sailor Jupiter I admit, and mercury was adorable too.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 08:22:17 PM »
Love love love it. <3 Pluto and Venus so much.

Offline Sasquatch421

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »
Still love the show and am glad they re-released the original.... When I was younger I was a fan of Mars, but now that I'm older I've realized that I love Mercury so much more!

Offline Iuris

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 04:28:44 PM »
I love Sailor Moon, though I'm a much bigger fan of the revamped Crystal than of the original (though I am sincerely happy that they are re-releasing the original 90s anime in its entirety, AND redoing the dub).

Though I have to say that the new CGI for the transformation sequences is still appalling every time I see them.  It just doesn't fit.

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 02:04:55 PM »
Warning, fan art of pregnant Neo Queen Serenity with Endymion is very cute. Credit to whoever the amazing artist is.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/89/fb/1b89fb0db65ba02bfff7d2c2f868ddab.jpg

Offline KingsBlade

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 03:24:25 PM »
Watched the original Sailor Moon back when I was young and honestly really enjoyed it, haven't watched the full series so I might give Crystal a go.

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 10:21:14 PM »
Watched the original Sailor Moon back when I was young and honestly really enjoyed it, haven't watched the full series so I might give Crystal a go.

Who was your favourite Sailor Senshi? ^^

Offline Boxy

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 11:07:02 PM »
Pretty sure it was my first anime, way back when I was a tiny baby.  Haven't watched any of the new stuff.  Did try rewatching the series a couple years ago and stopped short of maybe the last dozen for some reason.  Also watched all of Excel Saga recently and very much enjoyed the reference there.

I don't think it's any coincidence Mars is my favorite.  Something about that temper. :P