You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:29:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon RP [EX][All pairings]  (Read 154 times)

Offline thebobmasterTopic starter

Dragon RP [EX][All pairings]
« on: March 21, 2015, 02:08:06 AM »

The land is called Peransa. In this realm, home to many climates, there are two dragon clans that are in conflict. Each of them has a powerful leader, and each leader wants to be the one to hold the region of Peransa known as Velor, a large region with a cool climate that gets colder still with snowy mountains all around.

Now, with the background, I have two ideas for this RP. Either our characters are the opposing leaders, caught in a large battle between their clans for the right to rule the region, or they are members of the same clan. If they are members of the same clan, one of our characters would be the face of leadership for the clan, but in reality, the control of the clan would be jointly held. Of course, that could lead to some moments of jealousy.

The reason my ideas are a fair bit on the vague side is simple. While I have plans for where the story can start, I prefer letting the story be carried organically towards future plot points. I'm open to discuss more firm ideas before the start of the RP, if you like the idea but want to flesh it out some.

As for limits, it really is up to my partner. I have very little in the way of what I don't like in an RP. That said, the setting itself will be rather dark, so be prepared for some violence, albeit not necessarily in a sexual sense.

As a fantasy setting, I have no issues persay with magic. However, I do try to keep it controlled to mostly healing magic. Of course, a dragon without fire breathing isn't much of a dragon, so there is an exception there. My problems with magic outside of healing is that it can get a little too crazy. That, and I find physical fights more fun to RP.

Finally, what kind of dragons do I use? Well, the dragons are mostly based off of the western interpretation of dragons. However, the males and females have humanoid genitalia, including breasts on the later. In addition, the talons and tails are prehensile, able to be used with full independence. Finally, some dragons have the ability to shapeshift into humanoid form, although that form will still be scaled.

If I haven't bored you or turned you away, please don't hesitate to PM me to hash out more concrete details.