You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:47:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Video Game Glitch (Accidental Forced Feminization, M/Any)  (Read 501 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

This RP could be either myself and a GM, myself and a partner, or myself and a partner playing more than one character. It has a lot of ways it could go, but I'm craving this RP quite a bit. Obviously, some things could be altered, but this is my basic idea:

In the near future, a group of friends have signed up to beta test a new virtual reality MMORPG. On the day of the launch, everyone downloads, patches and begins creating their characters, ready to adventure within this new and exciting world. As the first beta testers who will continue from where they are once the official game launches, each character begins with a random, but completely unique item appropriate to their character type/class. For whatever type they are, it's an item good enough that they'll likely use it the entire game (perhaps it improves/advances with them, even).

As the other players log in, they find that their item is a powerful weapon, armor or other accessory. However... due to a glitch, my character (who happens to be a rogue) begins with something he's not even supposed to have -- armor that is a cat-themed outfit clearly meant for a female character. What I envision is a black leather leotard-like suit, with an attached cowl/hood that frames the face and has cat ears on top (think Catwoman without the goggles), as well as dark gray tights worn underneath the suit, covering the legs, and a dark gray belt with a buckle that looks very similar to THIS. To make matters worse, the form-fitting suit has silicone-like boobs built into it...

Complete and utter humiliation.

Unfortunately for him, hilarity ensues at my character's expense. But like everyone else's unique beta item, the armor is great, stat-wise, so he has no choice but to wear it.

And in the VR world, it's almost impossible to tell that he's even a guy. I imagine once he gets tired of telling other players that he's actually a guy and then explaining how it happened, the time will come when he simply accepts it and says, "Thanks" when another player says, "Cute outfit, sweetheart." I could even see him being commonly treated as the "eye candy" for your character and the rest of an adventuring group, even being called condescending terms like "sweetheart" and "kitty" by the others.

From there, we could discuss where things go. I'd like for the characters to adventure together, as appropriate for an MMORPG. Aside from that, any kinks, sex and future relationships are all open for discussion. Maybe he even becomes YC's "girlfriend" in the VR game world. I'm open to ideas!

Please send a PM if you're interested in discussing!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:45:57 AM by minioch »