You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:12:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokémon Y Assistance  (Read 167 times)

Offline Demascion LycanTopic starter

Pokémon Y Assistance
« on: March 14, 2015, 01:51:05 PM »
I know much of our free time is spent on E, but I have other loves, and gaming is one of them. I have been playing Pokémon since I got my first gameboy color at 8 years old. Now, 16 years later, I'm trying to get a handful of pokémon to build my in game team. I am no competitive battler, but I have my favorites to use throughout the game series.

Now, I have not beaten the game, so I would prefer to get the pokémon I want in the form of an egg. This would make me the OT and allow me to level them up as far as I'd like and not have to worry about insolent pokémon trying to tell me, "You're not my real dad!"

Anyone who plays X or Y, please, I would love a little help.

Offline VashBly

Re: Pokémon Y Assistance
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:24:03 AM »
I play pokemon omega ruby I can help what eggs do you need

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:18:57 AM »
Y can trade with Omega Ruby? Awesome!

Right now I'm trying to get an Arcanine, Salamence or flygon, and Marshtomp or Feraligatr. Any of their eggs would be highly appreciated.

Offline Dimir

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:37:22 AM »
I can get you Mudkip and Totodile eggs. I just need to see which game my Ditto is in.

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »
That would be awesome. I would actually prefer mudkip for the dual type advantage. My friend code is 0533-7207-6816