You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:20:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Land of dreams (Interest check)  (Read 124 times)

Offline Frosty biteTopic starter

• Lover of all things pretty, heart taker, wistful dreamer.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Shouldn't you be worried about more important things ? instead of looking here :p
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Land of dreams (Interest check)
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:16 PM »
Hey guys I'm new to the Elliquiy, using it only from a month or so. I have been doing role play from a quite a little time.

Anyways I'm here to request a play which I have in mind from a little time. I needs a group of atleast 10  or more people to start the play.

There are people who can travel to other worlds while in their sleep. There body is still their world but their body is in another place. Some people calls it astral world, which have been described as the world of angels by Aristotle and other scholars. But that's not the truth, the world is in chaos, ruled by beasts, supernatural species. The normal humans are wizards and knights, which are only in few numbers. They all are trying to fight back and kill those who are ruling their world and humans. They have formed a rebel organization called Justified battlestars. It's upto them to save their world from the dominance of beasts. But The rebellion isn't going right, they have have been slaughtered recently. Until a time when they met a guy from another world, who is like a warrior and fight like no one else do in their world. But than few more came and they are like him too, perfect killing machine.

About humans from earth

Humans from this world I'm the beggining will be first M/C but than they will realize more are coming from earth. Than they will meet in person and became friends on the earth too. They can be from anywhere from the earth, but atleast make them not far from each others. so that they can meet in person. In real world they are not like that fearsome fighters which they become in astral world. They knows how to fight and use weapons in earth too but still being in astral world is totally different, it's something which isn't explainable at the moment. And one more thing is that any wound inflict in astral world will be carried onto the earth. Only their soul travel there but They are flesh in astral world too, they can feel pain, pleasure and everything which a body feels.

I wants a steam punk setting for the play, with mixture of technology and fantasy and dark tone in it. It will have sex but I wants a plot over sex, but I won't God mod others.

Rule 1: No one liners, one to two paragraph
Rule 2: Character Death is limited. Only by the
character creator's choice.
Rule 3: Don't be afraid to ask/suggest anything. The
worst that can happen is I'll is say no.
Rule 4: One post a week minimum, 2-3 posts would be best.
Rule 5: In the beggining you can have two characters maximum.
Rule 6: I don't have anything against homosexuality, you can have it in your characters, I won't mind.
Rule 7: It will be in freeform.
Most importantly, have fun!

I hopes what i have posted is enough at the moment. If you have any more questions please ask me.