You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:41:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In the ludus (F lf M) NSFW gif  (Read 639 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

In the ludus (F lf M) NSFW gif
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:47:54 PM »
Hello, and than you for taking an interest in my rpg. As usual, please do take some cookies and serve yourself a nice cup of tea and enjoy my cravings. If it tempts you at all, do send me a PM, don't post in this thread.

I've been craving -rather intensely- a gladiator rpg. The focus might be on the actual fighting, the roman society, with its manipulations and power struggles; on their forbidden relationship or all of the above.

While I'm looking for a male character to be a gladiator -he could be a new purchase, or the already established champion of the ludus- and my character's position will depend on the kind of story my partner is interested in.

She could be the daughter or relative of the master of the ludus, a woman of noble birth who's interest in the gladiators should be limited to their efforts in
the arena, never focusing on how they could make her feel in the bed or how fast their hearts seem to race whenever he's around, but she simply can't help herself.

She could be a new slave girl, a servant who is too gorgeous for her own good, and is given to the gladiator for a night as a reward after a particularly glorious day at the arena, one which made the master of the ludus win a great amount of gold or influences. She could be simply a slave girl who is either too naive or too proud to even answer to the leer and crude sexual remarks of the gladiators whenever she's serving them dinner or working near the arena as they rest or train.

I'm imagining her more naive and sweet, though she might have an either manipulative or tough exterior, depending on what we plan upon with my potential partners. I'm open to different elements to be added or removed from the story: A more vanilla romance or a story about a dominant gladiator taking what he wants by force or coaxing, specially if it's a woman of power who he has under his spell. What I do want to see in the rpg is a romance story, wether is a dark and gritty one or a cross stared kind of love affair.

So, if any one is interested, please don't' hesitate on sending me a PM!

Becca
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:18:44 PM by Becca »

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Re: In the ludus (F lf M) NSFW gif
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »
Uploaded the idea to better suit what I'm looking for. If anyone is interested, do send me a PM!