You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:42:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (F for M) Seeking a long term, plot or character driven story *new* Star Wars  (Read 1367 times)

Offline ScarlettRoseTopic starter

Hello there :)

Welcome to my page of current interests! I am pretty open to trying all types of new things, I do simply have three (make that four! :-P) requirements:

1. I want it to be long term - i'm thinking posting as often as possible, I know stuff comes up, but as regularly as possible. I find myself with a bit too much free time as of late. Haha

2. I do not enjoy one liners. I know things come up, and shorter posts may be nessisary, sometimes its simply a situation that involves a lot of back and forth between our two characters. That is TOTALLY ok. I will always do my best to meet your post length, so if you do a lot of one liners, one of us will more then likely get bored and move on quickly, which is not my goal here. So although every post doesn't have to be epic-ally long, and every post doesn't have to be professional-writer-quality, I do appreciate effort.

3. I am primarily interested in crafting a great story. By this, I mean I am plot driven, NOT smut driven. If your primary interest in this is smut, I am probably not the girl for you. Of course, with the nature of this site, I am not at all against sex in the story, especially as a plot point, but I want to build something awesome and lots of character depth and drama over the long term. So an epic romance that spans over a long period of the character's lives that involves lots of drama? Yes please. Though romance is not always required. Like I said, i'm open to trying pretty much anything.

4. I primarily enjoy playing female characters who are interacting with male characters, but I don't particularly care about the gender of the person who is playing said male characters. That being said, if you have an excellent idea, I could be convinced to explore a little F x F.

So, now that that is out of the way, for a quicker run down, here is a list of my Current Interests:

Bioshock
Final Fantasy
Star Wars
Medieval/Fantasy
Historic/War epics
Threesomes (FFM)
DC
Marvel
Stories involving impregnation/pregnancy
Stories with LOTS (i'm talking lots) of drama
Zombie Apocalypse Story/Walking Dead

And for those who prefer a little more detail...

1. As always, i'm looking for one of my classic favorites, a Batman RP! (Yay!) I would love to explore the Bruce/Selina relationship in a romance driven story, but as many Batman-playing guys seem a bit burnt out on that idea, I have also been tossing an idea around my in head of pairing Bruce with an original character.

She would be much younger and sweeter, more naive and not as hardened by the world. I see her being something more simplistic, perhaps she could come from a wealthy family and she puts her life towards volunteering and acts of charity. Or she's maybe a young, struggling waitress with a good heart, just trying to survive in Gotham. I like this idea because I think it would be interesting to see Bruce, who is much older in our story and obviously, being Bruce, more hardened, faced with someone so innocent, kind, and trusting. She could bring him back closer to where he started when he became Batman and prove to him that there is still good in the world, and he could slowly open up to her enough to trust her, tell her about being Batman, involve her in that part of his life and so on. I don't know exactly where it could end up, I can think of a million possibilities for this, her being almost an Oracle-type figure for him by working behind the scenes for him, her starting to fight crime herself (perhaps without his approval), her maybe dying at the hands of his enemies like everyone else has (if you're particularly into tragedy, as I sometimes am), or even something happening and her becoming a villain all her own (as so many of Batman's love interests seem to do, poor guy). The beauty of this option is it leaves us about a million directions to go in.

Of course I always have my old classic stand-by, Batgirl, who I love playing, so i'm always interested in starting a story up as her! This is especially true if you would like to play Nightwing for me. :)

2. For a while i've been very interested in exploring a story set in the world of my favorite video games, namely Bioshock, Bioshock 2, or Bioshock Infinite. I'm obsessed with these games, and i'd be interested in trying something simply set in the worlds that they take place in, and/or as the characters in them.

3. I've also gained quite a bit of experience playing a Princess in a medieval/fantasy type setting. Perhaps i'm a run away princess, and you're the man my father sent after me to bring me back home? Maybe you're a pirate that has kidnapped the Princess and is holding her ransom? Anything within the realm of possibility when it comes to this type of story, i'd pretty much be open to.

4. ***Want Badly!***Of course, after seeing The Force Awakens (three times now... don't judge. lol) I am feeling a story set in the Star Wars universe! I'm digging a romance driven story with original characters and with lots of action and violence, where the characters grow up and go through training together to become Jedi, only to have one turn to the Dark Side for a reason yet to be determined. It could be my character or your own, we could discuss this beforehand. But the main plot point is to have a love story where the two are still drawn to one another though they are now on opposite sides. Perhaps the Jedi tries to turn their Sith friend/lover back to the light, perhaps the Sith tries to turn the Jedi to the dark side. This is a story that I would want to flesh out a lot and form with a fellow fan. :)

If something isn't listed here, it does NOT mean i'm not interested in it. Shoot me a message, i'm always open to trying new things! :)

My ons and offs can be found in my signature!

Feel free to shoot me a message if any of this intrigues you! :-D If you would like samples of my work, I can provide those as well!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:16:50 AM by ScarlettRose »

Offline ScarlettRoseTopic starter

Re: (F for M) Seeking a long term, plot or character driven story *updated*
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »
Added Star Wars idea. :-D