Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

No, but it's turned up in this thread at least twice before!

Befuddle

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Paradox

My mistake, only one time

Quote from: Inkidu on October 27, 2008, 07:58:47 PM
Skulduggery

Quite a few of the words have appeared more than once!

Quack

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Paradox

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Eleanor

Plotness

Mordred

*See Pillory*

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

The Overlord

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Happy an Nice

Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Happy an Nice

Quote from: Paradox on November 20, 2008, 02:50:52 PM
My mistake, only one time

Quite a few of the words have appeared more than once!

Quack

*bites*

Because they are roundly that much fun to say......

susurrous, susurrous, susurrous.....

Mordred

*See Pillory*

adventurer

(Plato)

adventurer

(Plato)

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Mordred

*See Pillory*

The Overlord