You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:59:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cult [NC-H]  (Read 631 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

Cult [NC-H]
« on: October 15, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
You are a sociopathic, sadistic mysogynist with the power to sway hearts and instill conviction with the power of words. For years, you quietly waited while imprisoned in a faculty for the mentally ill as nobody could understand the vivid visions that drove you.

Now you are out. Beware, world.

You have attracted a small following. The men form the dregs of society, and they will rape, murder and plunder for you. The women roll over at your merest bidding and subscribe fervently to your doctrine that the role of women is to please men. And that it is their sacred duty to endure all manner of sexual degradation and objectification to purify the sin from their souls. You use guilt and insecurity as your weapons. Your power expands as the middle classes of society begin to buy into your philosophy.

The cult grows. And behind it all, a larger, more sinister picture looms.

Looking for a man who has the ability to make adolescent bullshit sound convincing. You'll be the leader of the burgeoning cult. And me... I'll be the women and the fanatics. And the unholy presence that's using your cult to insinuate himself into this world.

This is gonna be gory. Who wants to create a religion?

Offline Aiden

Re: Cult [NC-H]
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
*Inner sadist wakes up....*

How/when did this particular lady come into his life?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:36:03 PM by Aiden »

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 09:21:28 AM »
Is this a yay or nay?  ???

Offline Aiden

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 10:09:24 AM »
Shooting you a PM  ;)

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 05:20:37 AM »
Variation on the last idea:

You are a street thug. Violent, morally bankrupt and ruthless. You have a small bunch of lowlives who look up to you for leadership, for survival. But you have dreams. BIG dreams. Small store heists will only cut it for so long. You're going to rule the city.

This is your story, a tale of blood, violence and sex. A tale of how a street thug became a kingpin. Long term players only.

Looking for a male player to take on the central guy's role, while I fill the roles of his underlings, his moll, his victims, etc. This is NOT a love story. And I don't intend for it to turn into one.

Offline kasen03

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 06:18:21 AM »
*grins*

Saint's Row... the roleplay plot :D

Offline magnamos

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 07:57:30 AM »
Well I would be in if the gore and sex is kept strictly seperate (Killing someone while they're at it and just take the place of the dead person will be ok though)

WATCH OUT FOR SARCASM:

I'm from germany, were especially good in talking bullshit that sound convincing by tradition.