You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:52:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Warning Message  (Read 308 times)

Offline SerephinoTopic starter

Warning Message
« on: March 06, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »
Okay, something happened to my computer that it got knocked and turned off.  Now when I turn it on I get this pop up warning.  "The AMD VISION Engine Control Center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter.  Please update your AMD graphics driver, or enable your AMD adapter using the Displays Manager."

My boyfriend checked the card, and it was a little loose.  He put it back.  He uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers.  None of that worked.  It's still reading the card.  I can turn it on and go on web pages and stuff just fine.  It just gets funky if I want to play a game.

Offline Valthazar

• Writer ͏͏● Educator ● Gamer ● Roleplayer ● Debater ● Tech Connoisseur ● Gym Rat ● Procrastinator ● As they say, "A simple PM may lead to lifelong friendship" ▬▬▬▬
  • Suspended
  • Seducer
  • Proceed and be bold. Embrace your insecurities.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Warning Message
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 08:18:09 PM »
Did he do a total clean uninstall?  Sometimes AMD leaves residual files/folders when you just uninstall the apps (Catalyst Control, Vision Center, etc.) - which may cause problems.

Offline SerephinoTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:21:25 PM »
He says he did a total clean uninstall. 

Offline Thesunmaid

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 02:45:00 PM »
I switched out my video card and I used this

I did not have any problems with it but I always look for removal tools just to make sure I get all the files. I used to do internet tech support and files like to hide sometimes lol.

I hope maybe this helps.