You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 11:55:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for RPers in Fantasy RP  (Read 393 times)

Offline KatalynaTopic starter

Looking for RPers in Fantasy RP
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:08:50 PM »
Arcadia Academy (College)
Welcome, This is a Non Adult Role-play.
This is Arcadia Academy, the private college for Half-Breeds

History:
They say the humans races died off six million years ago. The Human Race era was made of 4 eras;the Golden Race, Silver Race, Bronze Race, and the Iron Race, after the Era of humanity. Earth was inhabited by what many would call Supernatural species. The Aeons of the Supernatural went much like the Human Race in  Ages, First the mighty Dragon age, as they began to die off the Spell Casters took over and summoned the earth into the Spell Caster Age, after many wars the Vampire Age reigned over, a millennium later the Were’s took over and changed into the Were Age.  Eons later you are left with Half-Breeds, Half Humans Half Animals. These creatures are shifters stuck permanently into their half forms of their ancestors.  Very rarely do half breeds full shift in to their Animal forms, when they do it take an excessive amount of energy, and shifting back is on the brink of death of pain.

Please let me know if you interested in and and also if you had an animal already in mind.

~~Also this is my first time being on a forum ~~~

Offline zenpai

Re: Looking for RPers in Fantasy RP
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:24:47 PM »
do dragons and were's count as animals.

Offline TheChronicles

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 11:36:55 AM »
Arcadia Academy (College)
Welcome, This is a Non Adult Role-play.
This is Arcadia Academy, the private college for Half-Breeds

History:
They say the humans races died off six million years ago. The Human Race era was made of 4 eras;the Golden Race, Silver Race, Bronze Race, and the Iron Race, after the Era of humanity. Earth was inhabited by what many would call Supernatural species. The Aeons of the Supernatural went much like the Human Race in  Ages, First the mighty Dragon age, as they began to die off the Spell Casters took over and summoned the earth into the Spell Caster Age, after many wars the Vampire Age reigned over, a millennium later the Were’s took over and changed into the Were Age.  Eons later you are left with Half-Breeds, Half Humans Half Animals. These creatures are shifters stuck permanently into their half forms of their ancestors.  Very rarely do half breeds full shift in to their Animal forms, when they do it take an excessive amount of energy, and shifting back is on the brink of death of pain.

Please let me know if you interested in and and also if you had an animal already in mind.

~~Also this is my first time being on a forum ~~~
I'm interested! I want to be a wore down, beat up male human, who has just crawled out from under a rock. Who has survived.

Offline cookierulz127

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 06:34:14 PM »
I'm interested! I'm not sure what type of animal though but I think we could figure something out I was thinking maybe half horse half humans.

Offline Raef

• ~Love is the air that I breath~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 04:55:14 AM »
Oh this sounds delightful! Count me in! Choices, choices!