M/M and F/M.
ⓢⓣ⒤ⓒ⒦ⓢ and ⓐⓝⓓ stones ⒲⒤⒧⒧ brake ⒨⒴ bones.
ⓑ⒰ⓣ whips ⓐ⒩ⓓ chains ⓔ⒳ⓒ⒤ⓣⓔ me.
casualness, clothing sex, competition, exercise, fingers in mouth, dirty talking, flexibility, hand jobs, inexperienced partners, massaging, navel play, nonsexual licking, nonsexual servitude, photography/videography black mail.
pre-existing relationships, public masturbation, romantic, sexual licking, shaving, strip tease, tail pulling, tickling, Male pregnancy and physical exhaustion What I can offer you as a partner.
Hello there, I go by the name Snow. I'm 23 years old woman living in the flattest part of the UK. I've been writing for 10 solid years, mainly in the closet. As I had this fear of being hated but role playing had really open doors for me to be able to build confidence and be able to accept healthy criticism. Please keep in mind I do have a learning difficulty and plotting isn't my strongest point. So if you can bare with me I can assure you after the huddle of deciding the fate of our characters. That it would be hopefully worth the while of patience.
- I can play male or female.
- Looking for male or female.
- I can do M x M
and F X M
- I am versatile, which means I can do Seke, seme and Uke.- I'm looking for Versatile. Or Seke. Latest craving:
Assassins creed 'Mary and Edward Kenway. 1715 pirates and the British navy. Male pregnancy/accidental pregnancy.
- My strongest themes are:
Modern, pre existent relationship, Shape shifter, paranormal.
- My weaknesses
Plotting, weak characters, History and futuristic.
- I can be frequent poster. Long as the mood strikes me.
- I can be inspired and write lots of posts.
- Real character building l No flimsy petty characters.
- Reply within every 24 hours.
What I expect from you
- Consistency. Please if you do feel like given up on the RP please tell
- Contribution. Please add
feel to the role play please don't just make me take control of what says and goes. I really like surprises a tug of war with dominance.
- Please fight me don't just let yourself go.
- Talk to me, get me all excited for a role play then leave me hanging during plotting because there was one little issue with my grammar or not being able to jot thoughts down orderly. I have Dyspraxia It's not going to go away. I am however able to accept help and advice if you feel the need to express your pet hates. I can learn quickly so please don't hesitate to correct me.
I'd really appreciate the fact if your honest and tell me it's going out then fine but to leave me hanging that's not cool. It makes me