You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:14:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The cuckquean (f looking for M or F)  (Read 508 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

The cuckquean (f looking for M or F)
« on: March 02, 2015, 07:16:08 PM »
The craving is back. I'd love to try a cuckquean rpg, with the right partner. I'm not interested in a purely smut-based  rpg. I'm looking for a game focused on the story and the the conflicting feelings of the two main characters, as well as how their relationship changes and how their personalities develop and adapt as the story grows.

What I am trying to say, basically, is that it will be an erotically charged rpg, but focusing more on the inner turmoil and character development this kind of relationship would create than on the sex scenes.

Now onto the specifics of what I'm craving: A cuckquean is the female equivalent of the male cuckold. The true cuckquean will be a -mostly- willing participant in the sex act between the husband and another female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and the lover, who is usually called a cuckcake (female equivalent of a bull in the cuckold situation).

As for setting, it could be set both in modern times or be a historical rpg. I could certainly go both way.

One possible idea, just as an example, would be a setting based around the movie The Duchess, where a woman in forced to accept her husband's lover moving into her house because of her own failure to provide her husband with a son. That doesn't necessarily have to be the case -the woman not being able to give him a heir, instead getting pregnant with girls- but some kind of inadequacy would be what tempts me: Not pretty enough -based on his standards-, not adventurous enough, or simply the man's need/desires to sleep with other women.

I'd have to make some important clarifications: She absolutely should be the only wife. The cuckquean dynamics require for this to happen... if it's simply a harem, there's a equality in the formula which breaks the cuckquean basic point which is the other woman and the humiliation. That being said, I'm a hopeless romantic. There has to be some silver lining for me. Constant cruelty and extreme humiliation is a big no no for me... Whether he's sweet only from time to time; gives praises when they are due or shows her affection in an unconventional way, it's an important element for me in this story that the husband does love his wife, and at the end of the day, he does want to go back to her, return to her arms.

Now, though I'm initially looking for a male partner to play the husband, I'd be also open to playing against another female, her playing the cuckcake instead, and either the both of us sharing control over the husband's character or her taking control of the husband as well.

Just how much humiliation -and what kind-; how many mistresses -and how much protagonism they each hold: a main lover, many different lovers, etc-, how much resistance my character will provide and for how long; how guilty the husband feels about the affairs or if he is open about them from the get go, will be discussed depending on both my partner's preferences.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM, do not post in this thread. 

Becca
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:31:30 PM by Becca »

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Re: The cuckquean (F looking for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »
I'm interested in trying a new version of this cuckquean rpg, so I'm giving this request a little bump.