News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Madame Rue-Careful what you wish for-F seeking M or F

Started by Verasaille, March 02, 2015, 06:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have in mind to play a sorceress who grants wishes for people. Her prices are reasonable and her work is guaranteed. Her methods are sometimes a bit non conforming.

She cannot do impossible things like make you rich or famous. She cannot predict the future or the next lottery numbers. But she has ways of finding solutions to problems, or finding a lost lover or even making a mild love potion. She will listen to your request and tell you if it is possible and what her price may be. There will be a contract made and her compensation may not be what you think. She does not always want gold or material things.

Sometimes she may even use one person's talent to bring another person's wish come true. She is not an evil witch, but sometimes her methods to accomplish her goals might seem a bit macabre. She will know what is in your heart, and what you truly wish for, by talking to you at length and getting to know you very well.

This rp need not be sexual. It can be simply a story of one person seeking something they think they desperately need in their life. There is room for any gender or lifestyle. I am seeking to increase my experience in many areas. To make my writing better and to make more friends to write with.

Please PM me with your ideas. I expect decent grammar and spelling, courtesy and respect. This can be set in any time period and with a different person each time, I expect a wide variety of rps to be placed in any section of the solo's threads. I prefer to rp on the forums rather than PM's or IM's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXqocPAz1k

I left this fairly open because I want to incorporate another writer's input on the setting and the wish wanting fulfilled. Think of it as a Genie with a mild case of darker mischief in her head. She enjoys making her contracts obtuse and hard to understand, it gives her ample opportunity to twist things to her own advantage.

She can be as devious as a demon or as kind and considerate as an angel. Just who is she? You will only find out if you seek her out. PM's are always answered, even if the idea does not appeal, I will tell you why.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.