You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:15:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural Fantasies  (Read 5475 times)

Offline SapphireStarTopic starter

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Supernatural Fantasies
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 11:23:30 AM »
Supernatural History

Periods of history with supernatural spin. This section is a work in progress.

Historical Eras

American Colonial
American Civil War
American Revolutionary War
World War 1
World War 2
Victorian Era
Wild West
Prohibition Era
Roaring 20s
30s to 40s

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2015, 10:57:54 AM »
Red and the Big Bad Wolf

Story: You know the story we've all heard about Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. Well, this isn't that story. In this story, Red comes from a long line of Hunters. Only the women in their family have the ability to combat supernatural beings. SOmeone or something has been hunting Red. Something dangerous. Her paths cross with an old rival who is tracking this new unseen being. Can they put aside their differences to combat this new threat? Or, will old rivalries get in the way?

Setting: Modern Day

Characters: Human. Werewolf. Demon. Other supernatural beings

Story Elements: Light to moderate bondage. Possible Pregnancy. Action. Adventure. Romance. Suspense.

Category: Light: Exotic to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 12:33:22 PM »
Dreams of a Mermaid

Story: A family was out on their yacht with friends sailing the crystal blue waters of the tropics when a hurricane/typhoon came upon them all of the sudden. The waves battering the ocean vessel relentlessly. Alarms suddenly sound, the vessel taking on water. In the chaos, the a young boy is separated from his parents and swept overboard. Miraculously, he is saved from the dark waters.

Waking up to find himself on a beach, alone. The sole survivor. What is he to do? Someone starts leaving him food and water. Occasionally, he catches a glimpse of something in the water. Curious, he lays in wait to see who this mysterious benefactor is. Never did he dream it would be a young girl. He calls out to her, startling her. The young girl rushes back into the waves. Did he just see a tail?

Years after the rescue, the young boy now grown up still has dreams of the mermaid who rescued him. So, he sets out to search for her.

Version 2: Basice elements of the story above remain the same, but with role reversal with a young woman in place of the young man who is resuced. Mermaid becomes Merman.

Characters: Human. Mermaid. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Action. Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Possible pregnancy. Magic.

Category: Light: Exotic to Bondage: Exotic
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:33:37 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2015, 01:18:27 AM »
Kingdoms of Fire

Story: For years war has ravaged the lands, neither side gaining much ground. The time has come to attempt to bring peace to the lands. Negotiations are about to be held to try to come to an agreement on terms which will ensure the future of everyone. Though, there are some who do not want peace. They work behind the scenes to undermine the negotiations in any way possible. One such attempt is the attempt on the Princess's life. To ensure her safety, her father  seeks to protect her by hiring someone who can protect her. But, what happens when her protector has secrets of his own.

Characters: Elves, humans, Dragons, others.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Kidnapping. Political Intrigue. Possible Pregnancy. Magic.

Category: Light to NC: Exotic

Setting: A Dungeon and Dragons type setting with elements of modern world.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:45:33 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 01:44:53 PM »
Isle of Serpents and Monsters

Story: An uncharted island is discovered by accident. A boat carrying college students on break is caught up in nasty storm. The waves batter the boat about. As the ocean going vessel sinks, those who survive manage to make it to what appears to be a vast island filled with lush jungle life, volcanos, mountains, beautiful waterfalls. The survivors all think they are the only ones to have survived washing up in different areas of the island.

Soon, the survivors find this is unlike any island they have ever seen before. There is wildlife and vegetation never before categorized. Then, that is when they encounter the real inhabitants.

Island Inhabitants:

• Naga
  • Minotaurs
  • Dragons
  • Centaurs
  • Merfolk
  • Orcs
  • Some humans

Characters: Humans. Orc. Naga. Minotaurs. Centaurs. Merfolk. Dragons (who can assume human form through magic). Possibily others.

Store Elements: Action/Adventure. Suspense. Impregnation/Breeding. Magic. Possible Transformation through Magic means. Possible other elements to be discussed.

Category: NC: Exotic to Extreme

Setting: Modern day with Supernatural Revealations
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:17:21 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2015, 12:43:24 PM »
Becoming

Story: Two Monster Hunters have been working together for several years. Over time, an attraction has developed between them, but neither one acted upon those feelings due to the profession they are in. Becoming emotional in battle could mean disaster. Then, one day what was supposed to be a routine mission became anything but. Overwhelmed, the partner (either YC or MC) is wounded and seemingly sacrifices themselves to save the other. Forgoing taking on another partner (MC or YC) continues on alone.

A year after that fateful mission, (MC or YC) runs into trouble. Their path crosses with someone who resembles their supposedly dead partner. But, that is impossible? The other Monster Hunter has become what they hunted (could be a werewolf, weretiger, vampire, something else). They fight. The changed Hunter could have been taken in by a Pack or a vampire lord/lady. But, seeing their former partner has caused old feelings to resurface. Can they overcome the changes? Can the other partner save the other? Or, will the remaining Hunter become that which he/she hunts to be with the one they love?

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Vampires. Weretigers. Demons, etc.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Romance. Suspence. Horror. Possible Non-con turning consensual. Possible Pregnancy. Magic.

Setting: Modern day Urban Fantasy. Dungeon and Dragons type setting.

Category: NC: Exotic or Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 01:03:25 AM »
Gateway to Another World

Story:  An elven warrior from another world falls through a gateway and winds up in the modern Earth realm. What is an Elf to do in a strangeland? Who can they turn to for help in order to return to their world before a powerful warlord conquers all.

Characters: Humans. Elves. Mages. Werewolves. Monsters. Demons.

Story Elements: Action. Adventure. Magic. Romance. Suspense. Possible pregnancy.

Setting: Modern day then Dungeon and Dragons type setting

Category: Light: Exotic to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2016, 02:28:12 PM »
The Book

Story: It was just supposed to be book. Who knew what kind of mischief and danger was concealed within its pages? What harm could there be in reading a few words for fun?

That is what a couple of roommates thought during a drunken party one night. One of the roommates began to read out loud the words on the page. Words which were in reality an incantation which began to change the other roommate into a woman. The power being released begins to fill the other male roommate which begins to corrupt him. Oh the things he can now do with this power. No one was going to stop him or get in his way.

Characters: Humans. Begins with several male roommates. Demons. More to come as story evolves.

Story Elements: Magic. Gender Transformation. Suspense. Possible Pregnancy, etc.

Category: Bondage. Bondage: Exotic. NC. NC: Exotic. Extreme.

Secenario 2

Story: A group of friends find a book while at a flea market. Little did they know the kind of mischief they would get into from reading a few harmless words.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2016, 02:23:17 PM »
Tales of the Monster Hunters and DemonSlayers

Story: A collection of tales following the adventures of Monster Hunters and Demonslayers through the ages. From honorable knights to modern day warriors. The times may have changed, but one thing remains the same. The Monster Hunters and DemonSlayers keep the people of the world safe from beings which go bump in the night.

Each tale follows a different warrior as they struggle to fight against the darkness.

Characters: Humans. Dragons. Naga. Werewolves. Vampires. Demons. Lizardmen. Mermaids/Merfolk. And more.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Suspense. Horror. Impregnation/Breeding. Transformation through magical means. Bondage. Other elemens can be discussed.

Category: NC: Exotic to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 09:33:12 PM »
Blood Ties

Story: She thought she left everything behind her when she left the town and family tension behind her. As soon as she turned sixteen, it was see you later. Freedom. Free of tension. The drama within the family. Little did she know what kind of tension and drama. Now, years later the family lawyer tracks her down. It is revealed she is now the sole heir to the family legacy. Unsure of how she feels about that, she returns to the town and home she thought she had left behind.

Upon arriving, she starts to see things in a new light. Things she never really noticed before or never made the connection. Something strange is going on in the town. And, her family is at the center of it. It is soon revealed what kind of legacy she is to inherit. Trying hard to ignore it, all she wants to do is box up what she can and sell everything as fast as possible and return to her nice, normal life. But, that all changes when she meets someone from her past. Will he tempt her to stay? Seduce her into the legacy she was born to continue? Or, will a handsome stranger to town sway her away?

Characters: Humans. Demons. Vampires. Werewolves. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Magic. Action/Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Possible Pregnancy. Possible Transformation through magical means.

Category: Light: Exotic to possible Extreme
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:21:12 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 11:12:26 PM »
Hunter's Alpha

Version 2

Story: An Alpha is hurt during a battle against a rival enemy. The Pack has scattered, what is left. They believe their Alpha is dead. A Hunter/Huntress happens upon the wounded Alpha, yet instead of finishing off the Alpha the Hunter/Huntress takes the Alpha in. Tends to the wounds. They form an uneasy alliance as they both have an enemy in common to fight. Together they become a formidable team hunting down rogue elements of the supernatural community.

(The Alpha can be male or female, as can the Hunter)

Characters: Human. Werewolf. weretiger. Demons. Vampires, and other supernatural beings.

Setting: Modern Day or more of a Dungeon and Dragons type setting

Category: Light: Exotic to NC: Exotic.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2016, 11:19:16 PM »
Bump

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2016, 05:07:12 PM »
Hunter Now the Hunted

Story: A hunter went on a mission to eliminate a supernatural threat. Everything about the mission seemed routine until the Hunter went to engage the target. Everything went south when an ally of the target turned out to be a powerful magic user who proceeded to curse the Hunter. Now the Hunter has become what they have hunted for most of their lives.

Scenario 1: The Hunter is a young woman who has become cursed. Since the failed mission, she has not checked in and is presumed dead. Trying to deal with her new situation, the Huntress moves around, fighting the monster within. Though there are times when the monster takes over. News reports of a monster in a national park brings another Hunter to take care of the threat. The Hunter is surprised to see that his target is someone he knows. Now will he fulfill his mission or help the cursed Huntress.

Scenario 2: The cursed Hunter is taken in by a supernatural being, taught how to navigate the supernatural world and how to finely hone their new abilities.

Characters: Humans. Monsters. Werewolves. Weretigers. Werecreatures. Vampires. Elves, etc.

Story Elements: Magic. Action/Adventure. Romance. Horror. Transformation. Potential mindcontrol. Potential pregnancy.

Category: Bondage: Exotic to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2016, 07:35:50 PM »
Welcome to Blackmoor Castle, Hope You Enjoy Your Stay

Story: Looking to get away, to an exotic location or someplace mysterious for adventure and fun. What happens when the nice quiet vacation turns into something which could be something straight out of a horror movie?

Scenarios:

• My Character is looking to get away. She happens upon the ad for Blackmoor Castle and became intrigued so she booked her getaway. Arriving at the gothic style castle, she soon realizes something is amiss. Strange howls heard in the night. Servants which seem to appear out of thin air when she wants something. Then there is the mysterious owner of the castle. She rarely sees him. Becoming curious, she starts to explore. Then, one night during a particularly brutal storm, she is awakened by a noise. Going to investigate, she finds the owner of the castle laying naked in the torrential rain badly wounded. The wounds looking as if he had been attacked by a vicious wild animal. Wounds so bad any normal human might have already died from, yet, he is still alive.

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Vampires. Demons. Elves. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Suspense. Horror. Romance.

Possibilites:

• Mindcontrol
  • Drug/Alcohol
  • Pregnancy
  • Transformations

Category: Bondage: Exotic to possible Extreme
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:21:42 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 01:52:09 AM »
Legacy

Story: What do you do when you find out everything you thought you knew about your family isn't what you thought? What do you do when you inherit a stately manor filled with books on Supernatural, and other interestings items? And, what do you do when you find yourself crossing paths with a sexy Alpha werewolf and a seductive, charming Vampire Lord? What is a girl to do?

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Werecreatures. Demons. Vampires. Other supernatural beings.

Pairings: MxF

Setting: Any. Preferrably Modern Day.

Story Elements:

Category: Light: Exotic to Possibly Extreme
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:54:05 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2016, 03:59:35 PM »
Bump

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2016, 09:04:03 PM »
Alpha's Hunter

Story: An Alpha is patrolling his territory when a strange scent invades his domain. Going to investigate, the Alpha finds a badly wounded Hunter/Monster Slayer. It is practically unheard of to help a Hunter/Monster Slayer as they hunt supernatural beings, but the Alpha finds it dishonorable to leave the person. Taking the Hunter/Monster Slayer back to his place, he nurses the Hunter/Monster Slayer back to health despite some objections from his Pack. That is until the one responsible for injuring the Hunter/Monster Slayer comes calling to try to finish the job.

Now, the Hunter/Monster Slayer must help the Alpha in order to pay off the debt owed as they work together to stop a powerful foe from gaining more power.

(The Alpha does not necessarily have to be male. The roles can be reversed for both the Alpha and Hunter/Monster Slayer to female Alpha and male Hunter/Monster Slayer. As well as the supernatural being, the Alpha could be a weretiger instead of Werewolf, or other supernatural being)

Characters: Human. Werewolf. Weretiger. Vampires. Demons. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Magic. Romance. Potential pregnancy. Other elements open to discussion.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2016, 04:58:00 PM »
Blood Legacy

Story: A young woman takes the place of her twin sister during negotiations between two powerful families. Not many know that the young woman is part of the family as she was raised in secret. Considered an oddity among her powerful family while the twin sister was given everything, love and attention from their parents. All the best clothes, money, etc. However, her mission is to get close to the head of the other family and eliminate him and others. But, something goes wrong, she falls for the Lords son and has second thoughts. With her waivering, a contingency plan is enacted and blame placed on her to turn the son against her.

(Roles can be reversed male character in place of the female, etc.)

Story 2: A young woman swore blood vengenance on the ones responsible for killing her family and leaving her for dead. The only remainder of the night is a scar on her neck. As she hunts the monsters, the young woman soon finds herself allying with one. The partnership is rocky. Can she trust the vampire? Or, is he playing her, in order to lead her into a trap?

(Roles can be reversed)

Setting: Can be modern day. Or, dungeon and dragons-esque. Lord of the Rings-esque.

Characters: Main pairing Human x Vampire. Other supernatural beings can appear. Other potential main pairing can happen.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Possible pregnancy. Possible Mind control. Magic. Some bondage. Other elements open to discussion.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:35:40 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 04:31:16 PM »
Bump

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2016, 05:51:51 PM »
bump

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »
Moonlight
[/b][/size][/color]

Story: A werewolf is cursed into his wolfen form. The only way he can break the curse and return to normal is to find his chosen mate. The one he is meant to be with. So, he searches. And searches. After a while, the primal side begins to gradually take control. When he does find his chosen, it turns out she is a Monster Hunter.

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Werecreatures. Vampires. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Sword and Sorcery. Possible pregnancy. Other elements negotiable.

Setting: Modern day. Other settings possible.

Category: Bondage: Exotic to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 11:31:49 PM »
Warrior Queen

Story: A young woman is crowned the new queen of an Amazon like society after the death of her mother. The new queen is faced with new challenges, and old ones. She will face each threat head on to protect her people.

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Vampires. Demons. Other Supernatural beings. Gods. Immortal beings.

Story Elements: Action/Adventure. Romance. Magic. Sword and Sorcery. Possible pregnancy. Mind control. Potions. Other story elements open for brainstorming.

Setting: Dungeon and Dragons like setting. Second possible setting is Modern Day (preferred).

Category: Bondage: Exotic solo to Extreme

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2016, 07:58:08 PM »
Bump