Dasha's Corner of Games and Characters. NSFW links and images inside.

Started by Dashenka, February 27, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Hello and welcome. Privet i dobro pozhalovat.

Hallo en welkom, Willkommen und hallo. Hej och välkommen​

Yes, I'm showing off.

So good of you to have come to my little lair of fun, games, and characters.

Who am I?

I am an experienced female roleplayer and have been part of the Elliquiy community for almost a decade. Time does fly when you are having fun. Over the time my interested changed and will continue to change. This means that something I liked in the past, I might not enjoy anymore or vice versa. That said however, I'm usually pretty easy going and open for a lot of things as long as the setting is right.

The setting?
Yes. The setting to me is more than a location. It's the whole package. What is the story? Who are the characters? Who are the players? Etc. I can be picky when it comes to this but I guess over the years I have learned what works for me and what doesn't.

Good, good. So what does work for you?
What works for me is a good plot. Something interesting and something that can keep us going with a player who knows what he or she is doing and can take the game to the next step and keep the momentum going. Repeating after what I wrote is alright once or twice if you hit an inspiration low but it won't last for me.

In terms of 'settings', I prefer modern day games, but if the idea or game is right, I will consider sci-fi and fantasy. Only rarely will I play historic settings.

I love discussing games and plots and ideas, even if I don't participate in the game so if you have an idea but you need somebody to spar with, you can always send me a PM. I'm open to a lot of things and few things shock me. Yes, go on. Try me!

So in a nut shell, my Ons and Offs.

On: (no hard necessity's)
- Lavisly long and detailed posts. If you can describe a simple kiss in three full paragraphs, I love you already.
- A good, strong plot, mixed with a healthy dose of smuttiness and kinkiness.
- Partners who can take the game forward. I cannot stress out how important this is for me.
- Interesting characters with a lot of depth and thought put into them.

Off:
- One liners. Seriously, if you want me to stop writing with you, just tell me. Don't insult me with a one line reply.
- Historic era's. I don't know why, it just doesn't interest me.
- Vampires and Werewolves. I know this is a big thing but I will stay far away from it.
- Anime or Hentai. Just a quirk I have against it.

Besides these things, everything is open for discussing as long as they abide by the Elliquiy Forum Rules.

Below is couple of posts with things that might be of interest. First of all, there is my Game Ideas. There you will find ideas I have had that need a partner or partners. Have a browse and send a PM if anything tickles your imagination.

Next is a rather elaborate list of characters that I have played in the past or would love to play.

Last, but not least is a post with active games I am currently involved in. It gives you a good idea on my writing style and it might inspire you to play out an idea with me as well.

I would very much appreciate it if you can keep this thread tidy. Any questions, ideas, or other things you want to say to me, please do not post them here, but send me a PM. I usually reply within a day.

So without further ado...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Part I a

Game Ideas - Idea based

Watching You

The apartment in the building directly across from you has been empty for quite some time, MC had gotten used to it and enjoyed it being empty. It alloweded her to walk around her apartment in her underwear or even naked with the curtains open without anyone seeing her. However, one day while she was at work someone had moved into the apartment and sees her once she was home and out of the shower. First, she'll get embarrassed, but soon the girl across from her decides to pay her back by walking around her apartment naked as well. Soon, it’s a common thing for the two of them to walk around naked, having a bit of an exhibitionist streak. The character across the street then decides to take it a step further by fucking a girl she had met at the bar one night, right where she knew she could be seen.

I prefer to play this is in first person and you playing the new girl across the street but it's no hard set limit.
The Party

Our characters are best friends and have been from an early age, and one night my character hears about a party on the wealthy side of town and decides to drag your character along. Once there the party seems normal, except that the guests were all female. Around midnight when the couple throwing the party announces a game, a game that would put a lot of money in someone's pockets. They will choose two people at random and offer them a lot of money to have sex in front of them, using whatever toys they couple choose. My character decides they should probably leave until they hear how much money is involved. And of course, my character and her best friend are chosen. Will they do it? It is a lot of money...

Thin Walls

One character had just moved into an apartment. After a couple of nights there she begins to hear loud moaning and sounds of sex coming from the apartment next door. After a while, she couldn't take anymore and goes to her new neighbor's door and bangs on it. She's greeted by a beautiful and very naked woman. Apologizing for the noise, she invites her inside.
The Bachelorette

Looking for two or three female characters, played by multiple people (gender not important) or by one, to accompany my character on her yacht in search for love. My character is a well known bachelorette who has decided to find true love on a cruise around *insert pretty location*.

The characters are selected by the Bachelorette's closest friends and can be a good match. If you're interested, please think of a creative, well thought out in depth character. I do like smut to happen, obviously, it is 3 or 4 young women on a boat after all but I also want character development. Also when my character takes one of yours for a private get together, I'd like the other(s) to still be involved in the game somehow. When all are played by one of you, that's not so big a deal, when it'll turn into a small group game, it is a big deal.

So, come join the cruise and find love in the world's most coveted Bachelorette.

The Asylum

She has been through a lot and after having been kidnapped for a long time, having been tortured, humiliated and raped, she was finally released. It soon became apparent that she could no longer function in the normal world so she was put in a psychiatric ward of a hospital to help her. But will the doctors really help her get ready for the normal world? Or will they take advantage of her state of mind?

This is open for a lot of changes as we please. It could vary from a die hard extreme game to a loving romance. PM me if you are interested and we can work something out perhaps?
Build her up, break her down

A young woman living on the streets meets a person who takes her in. This person helps her, pampers her and makes her feel wanted again. Only completely destroy her at the height of her life. This is a dark theme plot. The young woman on the streets is down on luck. How she ends up on the streets we can plot together just like who the person taking her in is as well. Could be a middle aged man, a family, a young woman, anything.

They are wealthy and shower the homeless girl with their wealth but also loving her. She upgrades from a box under a bridge to a spare bed in the guestroom to a room or annex on her own. She'll be fed, taken on luxury holidays, get expensive beauty treatments, you name it. Slowly though, over time, privileges are taken from her and she tumbles down from the annex to the guestroom, to the basement and to the shed. Luxury dinners turn into simple meals which turn into gruel and stale bread.

That is the basic premise of the plot. I have some specific kinks I'd like to explore with this and would love to hear yours as well. As for which character I play, for this once, I think I'm open to both sides.

Clones (loosely based on Orphan Black)

Twenty four years ago, a private institution managed to find a way to make human cloning happen. Because of the public opinion, the institution kept the whole project a secret but the military, who had sponsored a lot of the project, began to use the clones for it's own, sinister, purposes. Now, as two clones accidentally meet, the project is coming to light and with it, the terrible secrets it holds.

What these purposes are and how we split the roles is all open for discussion. My preference is something dark and extreme but I'm open for suggestions, as always.
The Elder Scrolls

After the succesfull rebellion of Skyrim, the Empire is on the brink. Other provinces start to rumble and rebel.

Slave traders all across Tamriel are trying to secure their businesses by desperately trying to sell off slaves or strike deals with rebel leaders to ensure that if or when the Empire falls, slave trading will still be profitable.

This could go in many directions but I'd like to play a slave in any form or shape. In very rare occasions I might be convinced to play a more dominant role or slave trader role.

Survival of the...

Any type of survival games. Hot, cold, apocalypse or not. The idea of 'going back to nature' is something that appeals to me and I would really like to explore this in various settings. Strictly business, non-censual, rebuilding society or a weekend retreat for lovers. I have plenty of ideas. You too? Let me know. Please. I'm sure we can work something out.
The Study

One would play a world renowned expert in the field of advanced social science and sexual psychology who owns and runs an institute. The institute had demonstrated time and again methods to subdue crowds, increase populace productivity, happiness and social harmony. Their experimental research studies, while occasionally controversial, had saved the state millions in policing, health and infrastructure costs as they applied the findings of the Institute to reduce crime, graffiti, littering, binge drinking and drug use. Because of this the authorities were increasingly open to the Institute’s studies, facilitating them however they could.

The latest study is one called 'sexualisation of society' and is focussed on discovering just how far you could openly exhibit sexual behaviour and what effect that had on the population that saw it. The subjects would stay naked for a period of time and the impact on them would be monitored but also on those around them. They would go out on the streets naked, asked to perform all kinds of tasks like simply go to the shop for a bottle of milk to making out with one other on a bench in the park. At all times, the subjects would be monitored and their rooms in the institute had camera's everywhere. To make it worth the subjects time, the rooms were super luxurious and there was a substantial financial bonus at the end.

The Hunt

You would play one of a (or the whole) group of ultra rich people who are organising a hunt on one of their private islands. They have managed to somehow acquire a group of misfits, petty criminals and homeless youngsters and brought them to the island. On the island, the youngsters are stripped of everything they own and given a message. They are going to be hunted. Once they are captured they will be at the mercy of whoever captures them, before they are going to be released again only to be hunted again.

At the end of a certain timespan though, unknown to the youngsters, they will be awarded money and/or a job and living in with one of the rich people or they will be killed.

A new career

A young woman in a small town desperately wants to leave the rural life and do great things. She finds an add on the internet, promising a great career in a big US city. Blinded by the opportunities, she sets off to the city only to find that life in the big city isn't as glamorous as she had expected. High rent, no friends and a job that hasn't turned out to be what they had promised force her to live in a not so nice area of the city and she has to adapt quickly or get lost in the city.

Snowpiercer

Society is gone and most people still alive on the frozen, uninhabitable world all live in a 16km long train continuously circling the earth over a specially designed railnetwork. Different classes, limited privacy and dwindling supplies. I'm sure there's a story or plot in there somewhere?

Lost and Found

She wakes up, having no memory of what happened or even who she is. All she does know is that she under a bridge, wearing nothing but a pair of knickers and that it's raining. Everything else is open for debate. Could be action packed, horror or romance. Come with ideas :)

World of Warcraft

She is the bastard child of Admiral Proudmoore. Raised and trained in Stormwind, she is finding her arrival back at Kul Tiras less than welcoming. After what happened to Jaina, she doesn't want to reveal herself yet, afraid of suffering the same faith. On the other side however, Sylvanas has learned of her existence and is going to great lengths to capture her in an attempt to bring Kul Tiras to it's knees and turn the tides of the war.

Overwatch

Really this could go anywhere but the idea that I had was Ashe's operation growing and growing. At some point she takes hold of a noticable Overwatch hero (Tracer or Dva or something). When Morrison or Sojourn comes down to negotiate the release, Ashe makes a deal, wanting to trade Sombra for the Overwatch hero.

After all, knowledge is power.

Part I b

Game Ideas - Picture based

If any of these pictures take your fancy and/or give you an idea you'd like to play out, let me know your idea and maybe we can work something out?

The Long Walk
Out in nature

Where am I?
Siren's song

Elegance
The weather is so nice

Trouble

Hard Labour

Live at the farm

Please Miss
Possessed

90 Miles from Nowhere

In the Dark

Alone in the world?

Masquerade

Lost

Foolish Games

The Aftermath

Can you fix it?

What are you doing here?

Driven Mad
NSFW Picture of naked female. Might be confrontational

It's for shits and giggles.... Is it?

Just Chillin

Part I c

Game Ideas - Intro based

For these games I have written the opening post but left the rest open for you. Does it sound interesting? Drop me a line and we will see what we can come up with.

Hopeless, Nevada
Hopeless. It described her life perfectly in one word. There was no hope.

No escape from reality

Her life had sucked from the moment she was born and it probably would until she would die. It was well past 2 in the morning when she walked out into the Nevada night and closed and locked the door of the blue building behind her. With Mel's Diner now locked up, Melissa turned herself around in the direction of her trailer and sighed. Everything about Beatty was hopeless. It was Nevada's last settlement before entering Death Valley and the people here were only too proud too show that. Across from the diner, a huge billboard shouted that the new RV park of the Death Valley Inn had high speed internet and cable tv, listing a couple of tv channels that Melissa had never even heard of. It also boasted a pool, a jacuzzi and a laundromat. Making the rooms in the Inn more luxurious than her trailer, which had none of those.

She had been here since her parents had thrown her out. Hitchhiking along with a trucker, she got off at Beatty when she saw the sign for the Gentlemen's club. To her shock and anger she wasn't even considered to work there because 'in order to work here in a bikini, you need to have tits love'.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Not having any money to go anywhere else, she walked north along the state route 95 until she came across Mel's Diner. With her last money she bought a coffee and was hired on the spot when the owners told her they needed somebody to work for them. They had failed to mention that they would only pay her a pitance. In fact Melissa was certain that what they were paying her was illegal but never had the saying 'beggars can't be choosers' been more relevant. They even let her stay in the caravan. It didn't have an official address as it wasn't technically in the trailer park but just off the highway.

Since then her life had been Mel's Diner and everything on the south end of Beatty, Nevada. Every week she made the half hour walk to the north of the town to buy some cigarettes. Without money or even a driver's license, she couldn't get out of town either. This was it and it was hopeless. She worked the diner from morning until closing. She could eat and drink whatever she wanted and since her trailer didn't have a flushing toilet, Melissa used the toilet at the diner. At least the night sky was crisp and the highway quiet.

She walked by the Tire Shop that had put Beatty on the state wide news after they had been caught rigging the highway south of the town with nails to cause tire damage. Damage that they could then repair. A lot could be said about the people here but they were at least resourceful. Next was the Desert Inn, probably the most ambitious shack ever to call itself a motel and next was the guy who sold old car bits. Richfield antiques was run by a couple as antique as the stuff they sold. They were stuck in the 1950's and had never left it. It was tragic but at the same time, it probably was a better time than what they'd have now.

Melissa's knee high boots softly crunched the sand as she put her hands the pockets of her hooded vest. Nights in the desert can be pretty chilly. She turned left and right and continued to walk until she got to her trailer. There was no point calling it more than that. One end had a sitting and dining area combined, in the middle there was a kitchen and a shower and at the other end a bedroom. She didn't bother locking it but kept the windows closed to keep the bugs and creepy crawlies out. She swung the door open, found the first drawer in the kitchen and opened it. She took the package of cigarettes and a lighter and went straight out again.

She sat down on the small steps in front of the trailer and lit a cigarette. As she exhaled to the left, she looked up the stars. The night sky looked vast and enormous, like the dreams she had when she was younger. Before she could get more sentimental, she felt a wet nose against her red pantyhose.

"Hey Donnie... you're a good boy aren't you?"

She petted the large dog behind it's ears and cuddled. The dog belonged to the tire shop owner. As shabby as he and his shop looked, Melissa knew he took great care of his dogs and had them treated for fleas and all regularly. She kissed him on the head and let him rest his head on her lap while she finished her cigarette in the silence of the night. As she got up, the dog knew it had to go and wandered off into the night again. Melissa went inside and locked the door before stripping to her underwear. In the broken mirror she looked at herself. Her dull skin, her matted hair and the scars on her legs and wrists from all the times she cut herself trying to get a high or ending her life. She went to bed for a short and restless night.

That morning she was up early again. Partly by the noise of the trucks starting on the truck stop car park and partly because of the sun shining in her face. The old worn curtains in the trailer had holes in them the size of Texas. Melissa groaned, got up and stuck her head out of the window to the back of the trailer. There was never enough water on a day to take any meaningful shower so Melissa had decided to safe the water for two or three days. It meant that she could only shower once every two or three days but at least she had enough water to wash her hair. She stripped out of her underwear and got in the shower. The water wouldn't get hot. In fact, most of the times she was lucky if the water got slightly less cold but it was just another discomfort she had learned to deal with. A few minutes later she had washed her hair and the water pressure disappeared again.

Armed with a fresh pair of underwear and tights, she got into a red and black striped tank top and put on her boots again. At the door, she lit another cigarette and then left the shitstain she called home to get back to the other shitstain she called work. It was just past 8 when she passed the tireshop.

"Morning Al."

She greeted the man, who, like every morning, had already declared his shop open by sitting in front of it on a plastic chair smoking a cigar.

"Goodmorning Mel. You look hot and sexy as always. If I wasn't a disgusting old man, I'd tap you."
"Thanks Al, appreciate it!"

As much a hopeless place this was, Melissa had made friends, friends she really cared about. They each had their flaws and limitations but then again, she was rejected at a bikini bar supporting the town of Beatty. If ever there was a flawed and limited person, she was it.

The moment she turned the key of the restaurant, the first truckers left their semi's and made their way to the diner. Inside, she flipped on the lights and set the coffeemachine to prepare it. In the kitchen she fired up the stoves, pulled her apron off the hook and began work.

Obedience
She had been given clear orders and as she slowly rose to her feet she repeated them again.
It was their first holiday together as a couple after being together for almost six months. Her parents hadn't liked that their daughter was dating a woman and because of this, they hadn't told them anything about the nature of their relationship. She was a submissive to her girlfriend, who she had to call Mistress unless told otherwise. There were a lot of rules she had to follow but it was alright. She felt safe and comfortable with them and she trusted her Mistress to do the right thing.

Her Mistress was out and had left her alone in the resort apartment. The powerful African sun was peeking through the curtains that were still closed. Thinking about her orders, she got into the bathroom and checked herself out in the mirror.

Amelia was a slim girl who just turned 23. Her large deer like hazel eyes were the reason her Mistress liked her so much. All her emotions could be read in them. Her body was free of tattoos and piercings, for now and her long brown wavey hair hung down her back. She took a few deep breaths, watching herself in the mirror and then got into the shower.
She enjoyed the water and washed her skin and hair. They had only arrived in the Gambia resort last night and they hadn't had time to sunbathe yet. Satisfied that she was clean enough, she got out of the shower and dried herself off.

Then came the time she had to do what she was told. Amelia trusted her mistress but that didn't mean she wasn't a little scared about it. She left the bathroom and the cool air from the airconditioning unit gave her goosebumps and perked her small breasts and nipples.

Next to the bed was the small bag with all the toys they had brought along and Amelia quickly found what she needed. Carefully she put the nipple clamps on and added the little bells. She bit through the initial pain and lubed up the double sided dildo before taking it and a small blindfold to the door.

She put them down and opened the curtains. The apartment was on the top left of an eight-room block. Two on the top left corridor, two on the top right and four downstairs. They were on the outside so the people next door had to pass their apartment and with the windows covering the entire wall, they would see her if they did.

Amelia took a deep breath and sat on her knees in front of the sliding door. Slowly she pushed the dildo in halfway and then put on the blindfold. Now, blind and naked in front of the corridor window, the sun beating down through the glass but the airconditioning keeping her cool, she leaned back on her arms, presenting her body to whoever would pass.

Hunted
They had been hunting her for days and she had been running. She had managed to stay ahead of them despite their sophisticated methods. It had been days since they had let her out of the box and into the jungle, like an animal being put back in the wild. Except she wasn't an animal. She was a woman, trying to get back to her old life.

Darya was abducted from the carnival in Rio after her drink was spiked. She had no idea where she was taken but she was 'trained' now. Not in surviving the rainforest but in pleasing men. She had been locked up in a box, sitting on a monstrous dildo with three holes in the front for her to please men.

Occasionally she was let out to be cleaned and trained in her other holes only to be put back in the box later. The brunette had lost track of time as hours turned into days and days turned into eternity in the blackness of her box.

She didn't know why they let her go but she ran away instinctively. She ran as fast and far as she could. When she collapsed into the wet and damp underground of the rainforest the full gravity of the situation was becoming clear to Darya. They had released her, naked and without anything on her somewhere in the rainforest. She her priority was water and it took her more than a day to finally find it.
When she drank though, she learned the real reason why they had let her go. Just when she thought she heard something, a massive pain shot through her leg and when she looked down, she could see a crossbow dart securely lodged in her upper leg. Three more darts and a few arrows were fired at her but missed and despite the searing pain, Darya managed to get away.

It had been the same men that had released her that were now hunting her. She had managed to see them and since she was shot, she had heard them a few more times. It taken her all her willpower and a self made gag of wood and plants to pull the dart out. She knew it would get infected in this hot and humid environment but it was better than going back into that box. If that was even their intention. Maybe they just wanted to hunt her and kill her now that she had no more use to them.

The dart had been two days ago and Darya was getting desperate. She needed water but that would be where she was easily found. Finally though, desperation took the better of her and she found a stream again. The terrain opened up around it and she had a clear view to her surroundings. There was nobody to be seen or heard and being thirsty as hell, Darya quietly walked towards the water and waded in. Immediately her body cooled down and she lowered her body in the water completely. Not sure if it was safe to drink or whether or not there would be teeth in the water, she drank and bathed. That was when she spotted the backpack on the shore a little downstream from where she had entered the water.

It looked worn and washed up and slowly she moved towards it, eyes and ears peeled for sounds or people. The pack was lying just on the banks in the mud. Darya walked towards it, the mud splashing under her bare feet.

Then there was a loud metallic bang, the worst pain Darya had ever felt and the loudest, most gutteral scream she had ever let out. Immediately she fell into the mud and after raising her head above the water again, she could see the metal animal trap around her ankles. The heavy metal jaws had dug into her flesh above her ankle and just below her calves.

Immediately realising that this trap was placed by the same people that were after her, she frantically pulled at the jaws to pry it open. Her scream would have alerted anybody nearby. Eventually she got the trap open and her foot out but when she tried to stand up, she immediately collapsed into the mud again. Her already shot leg couldn't support her full weight and her now ruined ankle couldn't take any weight.
Desperately she crawled through the mud, dragging her bare breasts and stomach over the muddy banks onto dry land. In the distance she could hear voices already. Darya tried to ignore the rising panic, the searing pain in her bust up ankle and the voices getting closer and closer and focussed on getting her body out of sight and into the jungle.

Stranger in Cambodia
The short flight between Singapore and Phnom Penh had been good for Alexandra. She felt a good anxiety about the next chapter in her life. The first leg, from London to Singapore had been filled with doubts and even a bit of a fright. She had wanted to turn around and get back to the UK as soon as possible. Now that she was at the airport of Cambodia’s capital, she was waiting for her luggage and even a bit excited.

She was going to be the contact for guests in two hotels in the capital. Alex had been interviewed and given the job by a major British travel organisation. They began to offer trips to Cambodia this year and Alex was hired to make the stay of the guests as comfortable as possible. She had done a lot of research into things to see nearby and in the culture. Her house was paid by the travel agency and once everything would be set up, they’d sent another person down to help Alex with her duties.

In two weeks the first guests would arrive so Alexandra knew she had some time to get acquainted with the hotels, what excursions they offered and all that. When she finally got reunited with her two suitcases again, she cleared customs surprisingly smoothly and walked out into the arrivals hall. From here, everything still looked like a normal airport in any other country. People waiting for their loved ones, hugging, saying goodbye and all the usual. A few steps past all these family reunions a few people held up signs. The travel agency had organised a taxi for her to pick her up. This person would also have some of her paperwork, directions and the key to her house. She quickly found him holding up the sign with her name and he was quick to take her suitcases and lead her outside towards his taxi.

Once outside, everything changed. The heat was overwhelming and the noise was dizzying. She made some small talk with the taxi driver but was happy when she was in the back of the car. The chaos of the Asian city was baffling. There were cars and mopeds and bicycles everywhere, seeming all obeying but one traffic rule: If there’s a gap, you get in there.
As they got deeper into the city, the chaos only got worse and the narrow streets were crammed with people and just overhead, cables and wires sprawled across the streets. She was told that her flat was very centrally located in a good location. Not knowing what the driver would consider a good location, she just sat back and tried to endure the heat in the unairconditioned car.

Eventually they stopped in the middle of a busy side street and the driver got out. At first Alexandra thought he was stopping for something to eat but then he opened her door and the boot to get her suitcases out. A slight case of panic boiled up inside of her. The apartments looked a bit worse for wear and the street was a teeming cauldron of activity. Wires were bundles at balcony height and Alex felt a bit dizzy. This was miles away from a typical British street. The driver got her suitcases to a door and handed her the keys and an envelope. He told her the documents she needed for the hotels would be in there, as well as a city plan, some other useful information and his telephone number in case she needed him. With that, he smiled, went back in his taxi and drove off, leaving Alexandra baffled and slightly unsettled.

She turned the key and stepped inside, only to realise that hers was one of many apartments in this building. With the lack of an elevator, Alexandra hauled her suitcases up the stairs until she reached the door with the number matching the number on the key. Carefully she tried it and opened it and stepped into what was now her house. She let out a big sigh. The flat was small, hot and dated but it was clean and after a quick inspection had running cold water, a shower, a cooker and functioning electricity. The tiny air conditioning unit was immediately moved to her bedroom which came equipped with a double bed, wedged between both walls. There were no windows in the bedroom and Alexandra guessed that the bedroom had once had a different function. But probably because of the lack of windows, it was nice and cool in the bedroom.

After rearranging the furniture a little bit, she found a few boxes. One had cutlery and plates and cups and saucers in it, the other had her name written on it with a note. The note was from the previous owner, another British citizen who had worked here for a different organisation. He or she had left some of their stuff behind and much to Alex’ elation, one of the things was a package of Twinings earl grey tea. She quickly unpacked the contents until at the bottom she found a neatly folded Union Jack. It was huge and would make a very good wall decoration. After hanging it on her wall, she set up her laptop, connected it to the internet and sent her family messages that she had arrived and made some pictures.

Alex took a quick shower, washing the journey off and stepped into some fresh clothes before leaving her flat and going outside again. The noise and chaos immediately got her again and after walking down the street and back, she quickly went back in the house, having bought some pot noodles she had for dinner.

Over the next few days, she slowly got adjusted to the temperature, her flat and the hustle and bustle of Cambodia’s streets. She met the hotel staff, prepared her ‘office’ (it was a desk and chair in the corner of the lobby with a sign of the travel agency on the desk) by putting some excursion forms down, sorting the business cards with her name and phone number on it as well as some emergency numbers the tourists staying in the hotel could call.

A few weeks later, Alex was settled. The first guests had now arrived and she had, for her own feelings at least, welcomed them to her best ability and was now leading a small group of British tourists to the Central Market, a huge market hall, filled with clothes, fake watches and other stuff tourists love. It was a good day, except for the fact that because Alex had to wear her company outfit, she stood out like a sore thumb again, the yellow and green outfit not blending in with anything around her.

Voluntarily Hunted
"Enjoy your stay in Detroit miss Riley."

The security agent handed Parker her passport back after having gone through her rather spicy luggage.

Parker Riley was a content creator on PornHub and OnlyFans and when she travelled, she usually had some camera's with her along with a variety of sex toys. Today was no different but what she was about to do however was very different. She had done some public stuff back home in New York but that usually consisted of changing rooms in department stores or flashing in the park at night. Now though, with the help of a close friend, she was going to take things to the next level. She was nervous but excited when she planted her tight behind on a bus seat.

Her first stop was her hotel. It had been a long journey from her home in New York and the main event wouldn't start until tomorrow so as it was getting late already, Parker decided to get to her hotel room, unpack, grab a bite to eat and then make some content to upload and head to bed early, knowing tomorrow, she wouldn't be getting a lot of sleep.

During the one and a half tour bus trip from the airport to the city center, Parker got a glimpse of why she had chosen Detroit for her adventure; abandoned buildings. There were loads of them. She had obviously heard the things on the news about Detroit but seeing it with her own eyes was a bit of an eye opener. Certain areas looked like they were taken straight out of scenes of The Walking Dead or other post apocalypse movies. The city center on the other hand looked very nice and modern and when she got out of the bus and walked to her hotel, she could almost fool herself that she was actually still in New York.

After checking in, she quickly changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie and quickly left the hotel. Parker quickly found a restaurant, ordered something simple and checked in on her twitter account telling her followers to stand by for some new content later that evening. Then she texted her friend letting her know she had arrived and quickly ate her meal before returning to the hotel.

Once in her room she immediately locked the door, stripped off her clothes and snapped some pics. A few edits later and she released a sexy nude pic with her nipples and privates blurred in front of the hotel room window to Instagram with the caption going for a shower now. She installed one of the camera's to have a view on the shower and then took a shower, recording it on the camera.

After her shower, she edited the video and released it to OnlyFans so her paying subs could get to see it. Then she called her friend, going through the details of the plan one more time before she went to bed at around 10 in the evening.

The next morning Parker had breakfast in the hotel and then took a tour around the city to get to see some famous landmarks. The automotive history of the city was visible almost everywhere but the great collapse as well. Nothing showed that more than the derelict impressive central station. It was huge and would have been perfect for her adventure but the security would simply be too high and tight in an iconic landmark like this. When she got back around noon, Parker tried to get some sleep while she still could but the reality was that she was way too excited to sleep. So instead she decided to just get ready for it and be there early.

After letting her friend know, she changed into the hoodie and grey sweatpants again. This time instead of wearing socks and sneakers, she just stepped into some fur lined boots. After checking all of the camera's and loading them into a backpack, she left the hotel room and found the bus she needed to take her to her destination.

As she got out, the bus driver told her where to go and minutes later she walked down the almost completely empty Concord Avenue. She immediately called her friend and showed her the seemingly endless ruins of the Packard Automotive Plant. She walked the length of the plant while on the phone with her friend, who told her some side streets, like Bellevue Street and East Palmer to explore. There were multiple buildings around the area. Some huge factory halls but also some smaller warehouses and even a few completely derelict houses.

"So how many people are coming?"
"Twelve Parker.."
"Twelve!? That's.. a lot of people."
"No it's twelve groups. Some groups are two people."

Parker's friend caught her silence and responded again.

"You wanted it to be a hunt right? You versus one of them would be dull. We want to get you fucked up good. Like the massive slut you are. Right?"

Parker squirmed. Her friend was right. Sure, the fact of being hunted would be awesome, getting caught was probably the whole reason why she did this. Although now having seen the site and hearing how many people would actually be hunting her, Parker got a little nervous.

"Look they arrive at sunset at the Concord and Grand Boulevard junction. That's all I can tell you. They have gotten instructions to give you the handicap and to only use you for fifteen minutes per round to keep it interesting for everybody. I've also told them to use the Go Pro to film it. They'll call in to me when they arrive. Make sure you have your phone on silent mode or my message that they have begun will alert them."

Parker just mumbled an okay as she stood on Bellevue street, surrounded by half collapsed abandoned buildings.

"You okay there Parks?"
"Yeah… yeah I'm fine.. it's just. This place is freaking me out a little."
"That's why you got your phone. Just use it when you want out."
"You sure they'll help me then?"
"Hey I've chatted to them and I got a good vibe off them. They'll be rough on you but also understand what you are doing and I have no doubt they will all come to your aid in case you need it."
"Alright… call you later."

After she hung up the phone she explored the area a bit more, looking for suitable places to hide to get a bit of a head start on the hunters. They could come however they wanted, so they could prepare. Maybe even have night goggles and the likes. One of them had suggested tranquilizer darts but her friend had told them no weapons. That didn't make it any easier for Parker, who would be naked with just her boots on. The hunters could be wearing anything, or chose to be naked as well. If they caught her, they could use her however they wanted for fifteen minutes before having to let her go again with a handicap and sit out the next round. They'd be in contact with her friend when they captured her so she could coordinate them around.

Parker took a deep breath and then walked back to the bus stop. She spent the rest of the day being nervous and after she finished her dinner at some cheap local restaurant, went back to the Packard plant. It was a warm day for this early in the spring but she knew that at night, it would still be cold enough for her to potentially be in trouble being naked.

As the sun got lower and lower, Parker got more nervous she had found a few good locations to hide her backpack along the railroad running through the factory. When she got a message of her friend asking her if she was ready, Parker took off the hoodie and pants, stuffed them into the backpack and took out the camera. She made a quick selfie of her nude self and send it saying she was ready. Then she hid her pack under a bush and some debris and with the go pro in one hand and her phone in the other, began to get some distance between her and the junction.

And then she got the message.

"Alll 12 groups are there. They have begun. May you get fucked up tonight Parks. Enjoy."

Parker swallowed and slid the phone in one of her boots. She had already made an introduction speech on camera and was now filming live as she walked around the dark and abandoned buildings. She would edit it all later when she was at home to make it more watchable. They had decided against a livestream for safety reasons. It was something for another day.

As Parker quietly moved to find a suitable hiding spot, she could hear people in the distance. As her heart was pounding, she also realized the temperature dropped quickly and sitting still in hiding would lower her temperature even more. But moving around made it more likely to be captured. For now, she sat and hid in what once was an office on the first floor of the building.

If you have any ideas you think I might like, just send a PM and we'll see if we can make something work.

If you are not interested in my roleplays with others, please do have a look at some stuff I wrote alone. It's an ongoing project I have, describing a random woman's masturbating adventures. She goes to different locations, strips naked and masturbates.

Or some extreme stuff, from a long time ago Or perhaps, some more olden days extreme stuff.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dashenka

Work in progress
Part II

Hello and welcome to my own little dating site. I've rounded up a few girls looking for both male and female players to play with. I've asked them if they wanted to describe themselves and tell us what they like and don't like. Please, take your pick but always treat the ladies the way they want to be treated.

Work in Progress

Veronica Downing
Age 24

- BDSM related sex
- Gangs
- Sex at work
- Deep humiliation

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4
Staicey Walker
Age 29

- Cars
- Racing
- Techy
- Shy

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3
Amilia Dahl
Age 25

- Sex,
- Rape
- Living it large
- Humiliation

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3
Sarah Hudson-Willis
Age 26

- D/s
- BDSM
- Two girl relationship
- Opening up the shy girl in you

pic 1 pic 2

Alexandra Hedrick
Age 20

- Romance
- Forbidden love
- Teaching the shy girl
- Music
Alexis Handfield
Age 27

- Romance
- Post Apocalypse
- Survival
- Hiking/Camping trips

pic 1 pic 2
Lucy Bassett
Age 19

- Romance
- Island survival
- Sports
- Road Trips
Zoya Semenova
Age 21

- Holiday romance
- Sport
- Rape
- Older men

pic 1 pic 2

Darya Michaels
Age 28

- Escort/Prostitute
- Romance
- Living it large
- Exhibitionism

pic 1 pic 2

Mackenzie Williams
Age 18

- Parties
- Teenage Life
- Teasing
- Breaking

Kelsey Norwood
Age 22

- Rough Play
- Very Lesbian
- Metal Music
- Casual Sex

Amanda O'Connor
Age 21

- Light BDSM
- Emo
- Avid Writer
- Casual Sex

Rory Styles
Age 32

- Geek
- Scientist
- Inexperienced
- Casual Sex

Nell Jones
Age 33

- Sci Fi
- Computer Nerd
- Inexperienced
- Space Exploration

Emma-Lynn Taylor
Age 24

- Apocalypse
- Biker
- Goofy
- Flirty

pic 1 pic 2

Melissa Ferguson
Age 27

- Street Wise
- Abusive Father
- Diamond in the Rough
- Flirty

Victoria Rivers
Age 20

- Model
- Blackmail
- Rape
- Humiliation

pic 1 pic 2

Marly Linssen
Age 20

- New Lesbian
- Highschool
- Wrong place, Wrong time
- Quiet girl
Alessandra Flores
Age 19

- Dancing
- Urban Middle Class
- Sports
- Active Life
Margaery Harrison
Age 23

- Urban Exploration
- Gangs
- Intimidation
- Homeless

Charlotte DeLorean
Age 24

- Nerd
- Cosplay
- Rape
- Humiliation

Jamie Mendez
Age 28

- Rebellious
- Lesbian Exploration
- Family
- Settling Down

Laura McFadden
Age 24

- Naive
- College
- Sporty
- Outdoor

Elizabeth Bennett
Age 31

- Army
- Dominant
- Lesbian
- Tomboy

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4

Amy-Lee Morrow
Age 18

-Teenager
-College
-Drama
-Party

pic 1pic 2
Samantha Jameson
Age 35

-Age gap
-Slightly Dominant
-Slice of Life
-Healthy life

pic 1pic 2
Jolene Rutherford
Age 39

-Corporate Life
-Bitch
-Bossy
-Threesome

pic 1
Olivia Horton
Age 18

-Small Town
-Ambitious
-Porn Career
-Family Issues

Cleo Lundgren
Age 23

- Futa
- Assertive Character
- Mechanic
- Non-con
Adult Material
Elza Nabiyeva
Age 25

- Cultural Difference
- Exploration
- Forced
- Blackmail
Adult Material

Giula Marchesi
Age 22

- Romance
- Family
- Sporty
- Middle Class
Adult Material

pic 1

Abigail Hunter
Age 21

- Humiliation
- Slavery
- Rape
- Older men
Adult Material

What do our girls ask of you?

- Correct use of capitals and interpunction.
- No godmodding unless discussed.
- If you get tired or bored of the game, just tell. They won't mind if you tell them but they will mind if you just disappear.
- They are always open for discussion so if the game is not going to your liking, just let them know.
- Give them something to reply on. They don't need six paragraphs (if you can please do) but they need you to be able progress the game as well.

What do they give in return?

- They will always try to progress the game.
- An interesting character and plot.
- They aim to please

Once you have found a girl you like, contact her. If you have a nice game idea that you would like to play with one of the girls but it's not on her list, we encourage you to contact her anyway and see if you can work something out.

Note: NONE of the girls are available for group games.
Note II: DO NOT REPLY this thread, send the girls a PM.
Note III: At the bottom of this page are some game ideas that might be interesting for ANY of the girls.

Keyword Game Ideas:

Because all games should be open for debate there has been decided to keep it simple. If any of the game ideas appeal to you, please PM the game idea to the girl you wish to play with. If none of the girls suits your needs, please contact the owner of the website to place a search and we will do our best to find a girl that suits you better.

Impregnation
Torture
Gangs
Fall from grace
All girls party
Survival
Apocalypse
Fast and Furious
BDSM
Daddy's little girl
Fame
Hidden secrets

Pictures with no bio yet:

Disclaimer:

The candidates and the owner of this website hold the right to refuse requests when they do not match their interests.
All girls are carefully picked and profiles are made with the greatest care. We are in no way responsible for inaccuracies in the character profiles.
Some of you have experiences with group games and have plans or capabilities to keep group games running. ONLY you have permission to ask the girls for group games. Other requests for group games will be ignored.
All pictures are merely for show. The girls can look like that, or different but the general looks should be according their profile.

OOC: The model used to portray Veronica Downing is verified by staff to be of legal age.

Dashenka

Revamped the whole topic.

Looking for games.

*Throws out fishing line...*

Dashenka

Four new characters... Yes you read that correct... Four!

Two brand new game ideas to take me out of my comfort zone a little bit....

My goodness 2018 certainly started well :D

Limited availability, will be picky...

Dashenka

So I have some open slots for games.

Aside from the afore mentioned game ideas and characters,

I'm currently in the mood to play a dominant female character versus a submissive female character.

If you have any ideas, let me know. If you want to play but have no ideas, drop me a PM anyway saying what you are looking for and what you are definitely not looking for.

Dashenka

Long overdue...

But I've updated some game ideas.

Have a look, drop me a line, don't be scared :) I'm very picky but I won't bite..

Dashenka

Dashenka

Dashenka

Bumpideridoo!

Two new picture prompts...

Got a bit of time for a new game :)

Dashenka

Two more new picture prompts and added Part I c.

Hoping to find somebody for either a picture or part c :)

Dashenka

New picture prompts added.

I'm not looking to play a smut heavy game.

Please come equipped with an idea. Makes creating our game so much easier :)

Dashenka

New game ideas updated: (23-09-2020)

- Watching You
- The Party
- Thin Walls
- The Longest Distance.

Current cravings. I'm open to play either character but not looking for smut only. Please PM, equipped with an idea. This goes for all ideas and picture prompts. No idea probably means no game either.

Dashenka

Looking for one, maybe two more partners.

Let me hear your interesting ideas :)

Dashenka

Update. New picture plots added.

*offers tea and biscuits while you browse*

Dashenka

I'm back. Bringing gifts.

Or roleplay ideas. Which is similar to some. :)

Dashenka

Bump 27 july 2022

Added:

Picture Prompts:

Foolish Games
The Aftermath
Can you fix it?
What are you doing here?

It's for shits and giggles... Is it?
Science is Fun.

Dashenka

Dashenka

Bump 4 October

Added:

• Snowpiercer
  • Survival of the... big craving for a good survival game right now

Dashenka

Dashenka

December bump.

Added two plots:

- The Bachelorette.
- Build her up, break her down.

I also have biscuits and honey.