The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]

Started by TheVillain, February 27, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Feel free Evael.

And if you have any requests for grouping, now's the time to put them in. No more then 4. I'll try to get the games going this week with who is still here.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

D12

I would like to be in the same group as Shrroth. We're pals.  ;)
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

ViperFang

I'm cool with anyone. Just hoping to be in a somewhat balanced party xD as much as I'd like to RP her getting caught, I also wanna try and succeed xP

D12

I always try to succeed.
It's a win win.
Either you win, or you lose and get a different kind of fun ;3
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

ViperFang

Haha xD very true~

I'm finding myself wondering if we should have compiled a kink list for our characters xD

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

D12

I think it's more fun if you let the DM surprise you.
We've got O/O lists, and if anything might be pushing the limits; I trust Villain to ask ahead of time ;3

ViperFang

Once again, D12 is very logical xD Sorry, my brain has been mush lately xP

D12

This is why I'm playing the Wizard and you're playing the Sorceress.  :P

INT and CHA differences ;3

DomJoe

I have no preferences, so long as my O/O list is followed.

Blinkin

No preferences for playing with anyone in particular. Sometimes, playing with someone new can make things more exciting... and everyone needs a melee type, even a light fighter.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Evael

I'm fine with any group. I think I'll put together a Songhealer, since it looks like the clerics here want to beat stuff up.

If anyone would like to give me a hand, that'd be awesome. I haven't played a bard before.

DomJoe

Quote from: Evael on March 16, 2015, 07:07:22 PM
I'm fine with any group. I think I'll put together a Songhealer, since it looks like the clerics here want to beat stuff up.

If anyone would like to give me a hand, that'd be awesome. I haven't played a bard before.

Don't worry, we'll remember to heal! Sometimes! ... Maybe... if we're feeling nice.

rikka

What?  Like character creation?  We could help you with that.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

D12

Ditto on the offer to help. I was gonna build a bard before I decided, nawh, Wizard.

ViperFang

Ack! Villain., if it isn't too late, I'd like to replace a feat and rearrange some skill ranks.

I want to replace Deceitful with Cosmopolitan. The latter makes two Int, Wis, or Cha skills always available and grants the user 2 new languages.

The two skills I would like are Diplomacy and Performance (Dance)

Using the suggestions from earlier, I would like one of the languages to be Undercommon, the other Elven.

And now for skills

+1   Appraise (INT)                (1 + 0 + 0)
+10 Bluff (CHA)                     (4 + 3 + 3)
+8   Diplomacy (CHA)              (4 + 2 + 3)
+8   Intimidate (CHA)             (4 + 1 + 3)
+5   Knowledge Arcana (INT)  (1 + 1 + 3)
+5   Knowledge History (INT)  (1 + 1 + 3)
+9.  Performance (Dance) (CHA)  (4 + 2 + 3)
+8   Spellcraft (INT)               (1 + 2 + 5)
+11 Use Magic Device (CHA)   (4 + 2 + 5)

D12

TheVillain

YES! IT IS TOO LATE!

[No it's not, ViperFang. Good call!]

ViperFang

Whew xD that's a relief! But yeah,vintage figured diplomacy would be good, and dancing...well, her captors might wanna make her put on a show xD

D12

Quote from: ViperFang on March 16, 2015, 09:32:01 PM
Whew xD that's a relief! But yeah,vintage figured diplomacy would be good, and dancing...well, her captors might wanna make her put on a show xD

Captors? Well that's a funny way of referring to your fellow party members.

ViperFang

Pfffff! Nah, just planning ahead for the hard-up monsters x3

D12

When I was thinking of making a bard I looked at the Street Performer archetype. It has a performance than allows you to render one ally invisible to one creature by diverting attention toward you.

I want to play it off as the bard flashing the monster.