You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:54:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]  (Read 4261 times)

Offline D12

Re: The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2015, 10:20:42 PM »
Bard: "Hey monster! Look over here!" *Pulls up her top*
The Rogue is now invisible to that monster, and free to do what rogues do.   :P

Sadly the archetype loses Bardic Knowledge, and I migrated away from being a bard anyway.
Now I'm a Wizard and the only way I can turn people invisible is... by turning them invisible. (except not even that because Illusion is one of my opposed schools)

Offline ViperFang

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2015, 10:40:48 PM »
Haha xD Well, that's how things work xP Kimi can't wait to see what misadventures we all get in~

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2015, 10:42:38 PM »
Late, but I would also like to request being in D's group. I've altered the character sheet to be a Master of Many Styles monk, so I can at least lessen the MAD bit.  I will say that I'm open to anything that isn't on my Offs list.  I don't know many kinks, and I'm willing to try anything out that isn't an off at least once. Surprise me. ^^

Offline D12

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2015, 10:43:56 PM »
Can I surprise you too Shrry?  XD

Offline Evael

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2015, 11:22:08 PM »
Don't worry, we'll remember to heal! Sometimes! ... Maybe... if we're feeling nice.
As a career MMO raid healer, I know that feeling :D

What?  Like character creation?  We could help you with that.
Ditto on the offer to help. I was gonna build a bard before I decided, nawh, Wizard.
Awesome. I'll shoot you two a message. My brain is sizzling as I attempt to navigate the SRD on a tablet. Constant page refreshing why.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2015, 05:01:36 AM »
Can I surprise you too Shrry?  XD

I suppose? ^^;

Offline Hexed

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2015, 05:06:55 AM »
Probably far to late, but it's Pathfinder so I've got to ask. Is there still any open slots for players? :)

Online TheVillainTopic starter

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2015, 06:29:08 AM »
Possibly. Make a character and I'll see what I can do.

Offline Hexed

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2015, 11:46:20 AM »
Thank you for trying. :D

I'll probably stat up a witch of some sort when I'm off work today. Unless there's a type of role really by the other groups?

Offline D12

« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2015, 11:48:40 AM »
I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.

Offline Evael

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2015, 03:45:39 PM »
I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.
Just throw the Clerics at them. We'll be fine!

Offline Hexed

« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2015, 04:11:31 PM »
Three cheers for being away from work!

Hmmm... DPS fighters or Tank more important? As I'm fine with putting either together, I'm just happy for a chance to get in on a game in a system I know and like. :)

Offline D12

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2015, 04:31:59 PM »
Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

Online Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2015, 04:52:20 PM »
My girl's a light fighter, but more about defense than offense. She can do some minor damage, but nothing like the spell casters, I don't think... so, whoever gets her will have someone who can do "something" with a blade and not wonder which end is the dangerous one.

Offline Hexed

« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2015, 04:57:19 PM »
Alright. Seems pretty decent group wise.

Hmm. Tossup right now  between a catfolk Invulnerable Rager Barbarian (Can drop to simple human if the catfolk's a problem.)
And an Armor Master Fighter using sword and shield.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2015, 06:01:43 PM »
My monk is also rather defensive, focusing around bumping her AC and deflecting attacks to make her own.

Offline Hexed

« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2015, 07:11:19 PM »
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072

Not finished!

Right now the plan is a two handed weapon, probably an earthbreaker or some sort of hammer and medium armor. This is mostly to prove that yes I'm working on it. :D  And to hopefully show the direction I'm taking her. If I got the link right at least.

Offline Evael

« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2015, 07:43:14 PM »
Here's my WIP Songhealer.

Still on the fence about Two Weapon Fighting, and currently working on her background.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2015, 09:22:01 PM »
Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

I had specifically been considering a Crusader when I had my ToB questions.  My experiences playing priests in 3.X have not usually ended well for one reason or another (such as even having DM's that hate divine magic).  Personally want to avoid stronger Wizard and/or psionic builds that could have tanked stuff like that or avoided it all together 'cause it'd ruin the feel of the game.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2015, 12:58:34 AM »
Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier? 

Offline Evael

« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2015, 01:19:50 AM »
Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier?
I have now! Forgot humans got that since I've never rolled one before.

Offline Hexed

« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2015, 09:00:58 PM »
Alright! Lets see how badly I can mess this up. :D

First off.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072
The sheet! Should be done unless I missed something.

Pic! I hope.

Description
This woman stands averagely at just above five feet with an athletically toned build, though with mildly larger than average hips. Her eyes, a beautiful jade green, have a catlike slit to them - fitting, considering she's obviously one of the catfolk. Though, there are a few oddities to this one - she has hair for one, a mess of short red locks that frame her mostly human-like face well. Small tufts of black fur line her ears along the outer edge. Her body is set with the muscles of a gymnast, a fact made obvious whenever she moves or does anything more strenuous than walk. Her tanned skin fades into thick fur around her waist, first a white around her crotch and inner thigh areas before blending well into a tiger stripe pattern that continues down to her lion feet and her long, bushy tail.

Normally dresses in her breastplate and a loincloth, a silvered cape fluttering against her back. Beads and feathers are often braided into her short locks.

Personality
Cheerful and excited to see new things as long as they don't make her mad. Tends to look before she leaps and or simply not understand concepts or the results of her actions. Easily flustered if her partial lack of fur is brought up. During battle she has a tendency to charge in and hammer on foes until they stop fighting back.

Biography
Born to a small tribe of catfolk that welcomed her with open arms despite her obvious mixed blood. Growing up an energetic child she quickly fell in with the warriors of the tribe much to her mother's sadness, that her youngest and only daughter wouldn't follow her in the path of the bard. Following her tribe's traditions upon reaching her elder proclaimed adult age she headed off to travel and learn, both to bring things back to the tribe as well as sate her growing wanderlust.

She's an Invulnerable Raging Barbarian with a Earth Breaker. She hits stuff. Hopefully really hard. :)
Pokes and mocking is quite welcome as well as any tips on making her better. If there's any qualms about her race that can be dealt with too. 

Offline D12

« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:41 PM »
She's not wearing pants! /teasing 

Offline DomJoe

« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2015, 09:05:06 PM »
She's not wearing pants! /teasing

Where she's going, she won't be having them for long :P

Offline Hexed

« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2015, 09:06:58 PM »
She has fur! Thus no need for something as silly as pants. :)

And yes... There is a lack of clothing to be torn off by the monsters. Hopefully the bared flesh will distract them from the giant hammer.  :P