You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:59:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In Love With My Boyfriends Mom (F for F)  (Read 283 times)

Offline UsaniTopic starter

In Love With My Boyfriends Mom (F for F)
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:56 AM »
My character Ashley (18):

The boyfriends mom (late 30s, early 40s):

Ashley has been dating Zack for about a year a half since they've started college together.  She's been trying to decide she's really in love with him but she's really starting to think she's in love with his mom.  Every time she goes over to his house she always looks forward to talking to his mom and even looks up to her for advice.  Ashley has very religious and strict parents so she's been keeping her feelings a secret, but his mom can tell she's been acting a little different around her.  Every time she touches Ashley on the arm or anything she shivers and even blushes.  She's terrified to say anything because she doesn't wanna upset her or break her sons heart.

Offline subilicious69

Re: In Love With My Boyfriends Mom (F for F)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:33:45 AM »
Hi Usani,

How are you?  It has been a long time since I have delved into Elliquiy and I am itching to get started again and you RP has seriously caught my eye!

Did I understand correctly that you are happy for M or F to play the female role?

Kind regards,

S

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 07:08:25 AM »
Sorry hun but it's very rare that I allow a M to take on the F role in a story for me anymore.  It just feels off to me but there sometimes is that rare occasion but for this I prefer a real life woman playing the character.

Offline Ceralilly

• The Goodbye Queen~Behold my Chesire grin|I'm Rafiki23's Babygirl~ Sakky's Evil Twin ~I ❤ Mellific|Elliquiy's resident Ghost~We're all mad here~Where is my TARDIS!
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Very sick right now. Catching up ASAP.~GMing with my love
  • ✨I'm not all there myself.✨
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:38 PM »
I am very interested. Shoot me a PM! XOXO

Cera

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
Bump