You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 04:07:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A quick request. (M for Dom M)  (Read 137 times)

Offline WolfieTopic starter

A quick request. (M for Dom M)
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:28 AM »
Hey, I'm short on time tonight so I'll make this quick. I'm looking for a roleplay in either a college or rave setting (maybe even both) with furry characters. So the pairings would be student/student, student/teacher, or dancer/DJ (the first listed is my character). He can be either a regular male or intersex/transgender (I mean strictly a male with female genitalia) whichever you prefer.
In terms of plot, I'd like to keep to a romance/drama theme, to suit what I'm craving. I won't go into details, as I would like to work those out in depth with whoever may be interested. I found that if both players build a story, it lasts quite a bit longer. Also, I would like to place this in at least the bondage section, to suit a variety of kinks but I could go up to extreme. See my roleplay preference for more in depth on what I prefer, everything is up for discussion, as long as it isn't marked 'never'.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, Send me a PM if interested.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 06:25:05 PM by Wolfie »

Offline WolfieTopic starter

Re: A quick request. (M for Dom M)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »
No interest...-sigh-