You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:37:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sha'ib: City of Mazes (Arabian Nights/Fantasy Sandbox LGBT Accepting Characters)  (Read 5289 times)

Offline CrashTopic starter

Anyone else interested?

Offline Kuroneko

Come, join us :-)

Offline Jarulf

Definitely interested, not sure I can handle one more story... This sounds so amazing though. Hm. Some sort of cat burglar fellow with a minor magical ability, perhaps. Never really played that.

We are still accepting characters.

Offline Jarulf

I've wanted to play something pretty much like this for a while, but I really couldn't handle more stories right now. 
And giving in to temptation, in this case, will just come back to bite me. In a bad way.

So, bad timing for me. :-(

Offline VioletPanda

I'm interested!

Wonderful!  What kind of character are you thinking about?

Offline VioletPanda

To be honest I only had time for a skim as I'm getting ready for work, but the magic looking interesting :)

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Offline Dhi

It feels like we have a number of folks interested, but maybe you're not sure what kind of character to make or how to get involved.

I'm going to be making a character, to be decided, and what I'd like to do is collaborate with someone who might be looking to break into Sha'ib. Because really, what the game needs is a few more players. It needs you. I'm not just saying that.

Our characters need not be romantically involved. I am not going to try to seduce your straight girl or make you uncomfortable. We can just collaborate on a story arc that you'd like to tell, so you won't be going in blind and unsure of how to interact with the existing characters.

Does this interest anybody?

And Dhi is awesome to RP with, so this is a wonderful opportunity!

Offline Dhi

The writers we do have are very active and the world begs to be populated so the more the merrier!

Offline Kuroneko

And Dhi is awesome to RP with, so this is a wonderful opportunity!

*seconds this*

I'm also happy to collaborate with anyone looking at joining.

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I wanted to make a character for this...but my muse was just a little intimidated

Offline Amarlo

I wanted to make a character for this...but my muse was just a little intimidated

Don't be intimidated! Everyone is super friendly. I was a tad intimidated as well, especially when it came to posting lengths but this roleplay has actually given me the ability to start posting and roleplaying like I used to before my meds kicked my mental processes in. :) It hasn't been this easy for me to type up longer posts in a long time, it's very refreshing and there's so much content for the setting to play around with!

Offline Kuroneko

Please don't be intimidated. We're all very friendly :-).

Yep everyone is easy going and there are people with different posting speeds too which is nice.

Offline Dhi

Would it help to collaborate? I remember you were working on a dancer.