You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 10:06:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Cum Slut (M Seeking Any)  (Read 685 times)

Offline LostInTheMistTopic starter

Seeking a Cum Slut (M Seeking Any)
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:01:47 PM »
Okay, so this is something I'd kind of enjoy. I'm not looking for a lot of plot here. I'm looking to play a male character opposite a female character (your actual gender doesn't matter to me) who is a cum slut. I do want a literate partner who can write clearly and a fair amount... but this is essentially something to be used to relax and blow off steam without having to think too hard about the story itself.  Consider it the writing version of a vacation.

Take a gander below and send me a pm or post here if you're interested.

I dreamed up a number of minor details and possible settings/pairings and I'd be willing to do any of these.

Just to clarify, any and all characters involved will be 16 or older.

Plot details: Basically, I'd see my character as being a more or less normal person before he stumbles across some strange device, magic, technology, etc. This item gives him the power to change his body (enhancing his ability to produce cum) and to completely dominate the other gender. It probably corrupts his mind a little as well And he knows exactly who he wants to use it on....

Fantasy: For the most part low fantasy without too many fantastic creatures and a little bit of magic here and there. I would be willing to play across an elf, but I tend to prefer human x human stories. There might be little magic, but a little bit to play around with could be fun.

Science Fiction: More hard science fiction than soft science fiction. Think Firefly level of tech (only tech level; setting doesn't have to be the same).... No FTL travel, no aliens, but plenty of fun technology to play around with.

Modern: The modern world with a slight twist in that my character finds penis-enhancement pills or testosterone injections or something that actually works.

Other: I'd be interested in hearing other possibilities beyond the three above if you have them.

By no means an exhaustive list. I know incest pairings feature prominently on here, but it's not a requirement. In most cases I'd prefer the male to be older, but I'd be willing to consider the other way around if it really interested me.

Male on the left, female on the right.

Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Cousin x Cousin
Uncle x Niece
Teacher x Student
Jock x Cheerleader
Nerd x Cheerleader
Jock x Nerd
Male Cheerleader x Female Cheerleader
Noble x Commoner
Commoner x Princess/High Noble Woman
Ship's Captain x Other Officer
Other Officer x Ship's Captain

Like I said above this is by no means an exhaustive list. I'd consider fandoms, but only if the writer AND the pairing really, really, really interested me.

Male Character: The Male Character would need to have a large cock and balls, producing lots of or excessive semen. (Note: I'd be willing to consider a futa character.)

Female Character: I have no real preference here, aside from avoiding obesity and dwarfism (no offense).

Finally, some kinks I'd enjoy including. Not all of these need to be included, and some probably go without saying, but I figured I'd include them.)

Dominance/Submission (Master/Pet greater than Master/Slave greater than Dominant/Submissive, but any are fine.)
Dirty Talk
Sweaty, Dirty, Frantic Sex
Clothed Male, Naked Female
Public Sex (Exhibitionist or secretive, or both.)
Forbidden Sex (Goes with Incest or Authority Figures with Minors [only age 16 or above], Across Social Classes, etc.)
Cum Inflation (Squicks some people, some people love it... I'm in the latter group.)
Cock/Ball Worship

(I'm up for pretty much anything if you can dream it up. Yes, anything. But I won't do things outside of YOUR comfort zone, so have no fear there.)

If you're still interested, send me a pm or post on the message.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:13:42 PM by LostInTheMist »

Offline Souris Cordo

Re: Seeking a Cum Slut
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »
Hello, I know that you're most likely skeptical at my profile has nor writing material to properly judge with, but I'd like you to know this RP sounds interesting and if you yourself are still into the idea, feel free to get back to me and we can work something out, thank you  :-)

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:07:36 PM »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:32:34 PM by LostInTheMist »

Re: Seeking a Cum Slut
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:32:43 PM »

Offline DinaFlower

Re: Seeking a Cum Slut (M Seeking Any)
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 04:01:11 AM »
I would be interested in looking into the Teacher X Student with you.