You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:06:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Slave Girls of Jabba's Palace (Star Wars, NC, Seeking GM Candidates)  (Read 1426 times)

Offline DarilTopic starter

Important Note: This thread is temporary.  Once I have chosen a GM to run the game I intend to delete this thread and let the GM make a new one in which they will explain how they intend to run the game (which may differ somewhat from what I am proposing here).

Anyway, I'm proposing a rpg that focuses on the slave girls at Jabba's palace.  Of course, the game would also include those who use the slave girls, such as slave trainers, guard, and guests of the palace.  Play would be organized into areas which could include:

Palace Entrance: Where newcomers to the palace make their entrances.  Can also be used to describe events before a character's arrival, like a slave girl being kidnapped and transported in the hold of a slave ship.
Throne Room: Where court is held, and slave girls provide entertainment (which could include stripteases, nude dancing, and girl on girl sex shows).
Slave Quarters: Where the slave girls live and train.
Torture Chambers: Where slave girls are sent to be broken in or punished.
Guest Quarters: Where slave girls "entertain" the guests at the palace.

This will probably be an NC game.  Also, despite the title I'm thinking the palace might no longer be Jabba's.  The game could be set after Jabba's death when a new head honcho (perhaps one of Jabba's underlings) has taken over.  This would allow the GM (or whoever is playing that role) to play a humanoid character who can take advantage of the slave girls.  It would also allow for liberties to be taken with the setting -disobedient slave girls could be sent for bdsm style punishments rather than being fed to a monster, for instance.

Of course, the GM's ideas on how the game should be run may differ somewhat form mine.  If you're interested in GMing a game like this, please make a proposal.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:40:09 PM by Daril »

Online vin26m

Re: Slave Girls of Jabba's Palace (Star Wars, NC, Seeking GM)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 05:51:30 AM »
I've thought about GM'ing a similar game in the past, but I wasn't even able to get a one-on-one version going.

I had proposed this initial thread to a potential partner.  I thought it was what she wanted, but she ended up not going for it at all.

Star Wars - The Erotic Adventures of a Hutt's Slave Girl

Once that didn't pan out, I gave up on the idea.

I like your idea for areas of the palace. 

One complication could be that different players might like different kinds of RP even though they like the same setting.  It could actually be the kind of game with threads in different sub-forums (Light, Bondage, Non-consensual or Extreme; Human or Exotic).

A "Guest Quarters" thread with willing slaves could be in a "Light: Humans" sub-forum.

The "Torture Chambers" thread or a "Jabba's Bedroom" thread could be in an "NC: Exotic" sub-forum.

A "Rancor Pit" thread, where slaves are raped and eaten by a monster, could be in the "Extreme" sub-forum.

In addition to finding a GM, I think you should make this an interest check for players.  If there is not even potential for players playing characters, there's no game for the GM to master.

For me, I would love to play Jabba (or some other crime boss, Hutt or human), a Twi-lek advisor, Gammorean guards, a Rancor monster, and even Jabba's monkey-lizard court jester. 

And I can go any and all levels of RP - light to extreme, human to exotic.

I'm interested in being a GM, but only if there are slave girls played by female players.

Re: Slave Girls of Jabba's Palace (Star Wars, NC, Seeking GM)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 07:50:57 AM »
I'd prefer a GM who isn't concerned about player genders.  You're probably right that we should have potential players expressing their interest as well though.

Offline Togashi

Re: Slave Girls of Jabba's Palace (Star Wars, NC, Seeking GM and players)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 08:30:04 AM »
I would very much love to get involved with this.

Offline Miroque

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 11:10:21 AM »
i would love to be an slavegirl in Jabba's palace. (or who ever runs the show nowadays)

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 11:43:33 AM »
Togashi: what kind of character are you planning to play?  A slave girl?  A slave trainer?  A guard?

I've been reluctant to put too many ideas forward since whoever takes over running this may have ideas of their own, but perhaps I should put a few forward.

I had this interesting idea that some of the slave trainers who are responsible for breaking in and training slave girls are slave themselves.  They have to be properly submissive to their master but can be totally dominant towards the other slave girls.  :-)

Also, I'm not sure how well it would fit the setting, but if we're going to have a monster under the throne room, why not make it a tentacle monster?  (Other than the fact that some of the girls might eventually start to misbehave because they want to be fucked by it.  :D)

Offline Togashi

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 11:49:42 AM »
If need be I can be a GM. I was thinking if I was only going to be a player I'd be a slave trainer. It depends on what we need the most. And since I'm going to assume this is just free form, we'll get to see tons of fun scenes.

Offline Max

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »
I'd like to play a slave girl.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 12:20:48 PM »
Togashi -I take it your preference would be to not be the GM in that case?

If you were going to be the GM, how do you think you would handle things?

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 02:14:12 PM »
I'd play a slave.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 02:30:18 PM »
I'd play a slave girl!

Offline Miroque

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 02:36:14 PM »
Id say there is intrest enough.. if there is Gm.

Offline rikka

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 03:14:39 PM »
I'll like to play the part as master of the torture chamber, if that is okay?

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
It'll depend on whomever ends up taking on the role of GM, but I'd imagine you can play some sort of character that has a role in breaking in and punishing the girls.  (Personally, I'm thinking there could be multiple characters who fill that role.)

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 04:57:11 PM »
I may have some interest run this as GM, but please do not delete thread yet Daril. As I want ask some questions and discuss concept before I open actual recruitment so I get idea hammered so it appeals to those who have shown interest to play as slaves or other chars in the game.

Anycayse I am interested to be GM (make threads and such), but I also would run the new guy over Jabba's place. Now the idea I am having the new guy is user of dark side of the force (unknown is he just random dark force adept or actual Sith). But origin does not matter as the guy keeps it subtle that he has force powers and acts more like crime lord. The overall premise is that he takes girls in, both experienced and fresh stock of slaves (or people broken in to become slaves) into the Jabba's palace (and yes, rancor pit is going to be more extreme section of the game with monsters and gambling on will monster eat or fuck the slave candidate).

So fine with any genders for players and that we split some sections to different forums. As different scenes can be played out and such. Anyways main reason why I go for 'dark force' user as a boss is that every slave and those broken into slaves fall under subtle dark force corrupting influence which is meant to corrupt them. Turn them over time from unwilling slaves to willing; into hedonistic addicts who embrace their new craving passion with delight.

It would wary between species and those who are force sensitive to is a person a jedi (yes, jedi brought to be broken into slave is possible char concept). Naturally most resilient foe against corruption are jedi or sith who can actually even sense the entire thing going on (force sensitive either is super vulnerable or resilient but not resilient as trained jedi or sith). Every slave player must decide how much their corruption progresses, once it reaches 100% their char is 'done' in that sense they are completely submitted to their slave life style and cannot break free from their addiction and they actually crave the experience.

Said chars can be retired or they can continue play around Jabba's palace, either one is fine. Corruption growth or progress rate again is decided by the players of the slaves, most minimum is 1% increase per carnal encounter (or visit to BDSM dungeon and encounter with monster in rancor pit should give most amount of increase what's possible with given char).

Offline Miroque

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 05:05:28 PM »
Zaer, that sounds wonderful idea.

Offline rikka

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 05:27:06 PM »

Also, I'm not sure how well it would fit the setting, but if we're going to have a monster under the throne room, why not make it a tentacle monster?  (Other than the fact that some of the girls might eventually start to misbehave because they want to be fucked by it.  :D)

I think a tentacle beast wouldn't be out of place in a Star Wars universe.  Either it fucks its female victims into submission as punishment, or it fucks then eats them (a rancor who plays with its food before munching them down).

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 05:30:06 PM »
Nice to hear Miroque :). Anycase, slave players can choose with corruption 0 or even start (if they are part regular staff by now in Jabba's palace). The corruption mechanic is meant as replacement for any potential aphrodisiac in the setting (and sort of mechanic which slave players can decide play around with or even sort of 'grade' their encounters quality by marking hefty increase in corruption meter).

Potential force sensitives learning to channel force (dark side likely) is possible and this point the dark force boss guy would take such individuals as apprentices (includes jedi and sith backgrounded slaves).

I mostly likely lean to that the crime lord is not Sith (he knows their code and 'religion' but not part of it), just a regular dark force user who has mastered a specific format of dark side manipulation (he knows other tricks as well but he does not use lightsaber nor know how use one).

I think a tentacle beast wouldn't be out of place in a Star Wars universe.  Either it fucks its female victims into submission as punishment, or it fucks then eats them (a rancor who plays with its food before munching them down).

Yeah, I have exactly that idea that tentacle beast is somesort dark side mutated freak which either fucks + eats or plain fucks or eats it's victims. There is hefty gambling on which one it does (one three possible events). But player decides what happens when they are thrown to the pit and then things proceed from there.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 08:10:41 PM »
  I'd love to play someone who enjoys/breaks the slave girls.  :) 

If there's enough girls' comfortable with tentacle monsters--or even a hutt?--i'd love to play one of those too. 

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 11:02:49 PM »
I think I'm going to take another day or so to see if anyone else volunteers for the GM role.  If no one does I'll probably give the role to Zaer.  I'm personally not keen on incorporating a corruption system, but some of the other members may like it.

Offline Ollumhammersong

Re: Slave Girls of Jabba's Palace (Star Wars, NC, Seeking GM Candidates)
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 11:47:04 PM »
I might just join this. Maybe as a slave trainer. I have been curious about exploring electricity themes in my more sexual rp's so playing as a woman who uses electric toys and prods to punish/ train the slaves is tempting. Assuming anyone would be interested in that.

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 11:56:20 PM »
Well, corrupting system is not intended anything major. But it's sort of meter which works to help determine progress how long it takes 'break' slave (or slave to be) in. Players decide the pace even without the system in place (but the number 1-100 would help keep it in mind OOC manner). Also some players can start with 100% or some start 0% and if they want play as 'hard to tame' they can do so. Every carnal act only raising +1% to the meter (which would take very long time in RL for it reach to 100).

But as you said, we wait does anyone else want GM this and do so without the 'corrupting system' like I propose. Also I am willing do without it (if many complain about it) but players would need actually acknowledge the corrupting influence/aura in the palace somehow in their posts then.

Offline inflatetress

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 09:38:09 AM »
Cool I'd be in!  Plus Zaer is an awesome GM!  And no he didn't pay me to say that!  :P

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2015, 09:43:55 AM »
Awww, thanks :).

Anycase there are roles both slaves and staff in Jabba's palace. Only position surely taken in staff is the new leader position which is ran by GM by his own char. There can be multiple trainers for slaves or even role as 'clients' who come sample goods or do business with the leader. Client roles are usually for short encounters and for players who cannot do long term commitment to the game. But clients can be ran by any player and clients do not need fleshed out in detail.

Offline Etherealgirl

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2015, 10:50:44 AM »
I'm very interested.