You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:06:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: So....Sci-Fi Pathfinder, anyone? (Interest Check)  (Read 1470 times)

Offline eBadger

Re: So....Sci-Fi Pathfinder, anyone? (Interest Check)
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »
Thanks, glad you like her!  Let me know if there's anything I ought to tweak. 

And yeah, I looked at the Tech gear but the prices are a bit yikes....

Offline AngiejuusanTopic starter

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
You guys have radios for free, that I reserve the right to make malfunction at any point. ERN-251's has the advantage of never malfunctioning and always going through, even to malfunctioning units thanks to the magic.

OOC is up! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223998.0

Offline ForestMagi

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2015, 04:54:44 PM »
This seems like a ridiculously fun party to explore with.

Given the limitations on races (technically none, but with a preferred max of 20 race points) I'm thinking either a Ghoran (19 RP) Shabti (13 RP) Sorceror might be fun to do. I'd probably go with the Hyperborean bloodline regardless of race; since the party has a Bloodrager, I'd probably focus on protective and damage spells. Alternatively, I can focus on spells for combat control, with just a couple of damage spells mixed in.

If that doesn't work for the party... I'd probably go with a Human Wizard and focus on Item Creation feats. In the end, I'm fairly flexible in what I want to play, and I generally try not to step into the spotlight of other characters. If the others would prefer a Rogue or Cleric, I can do that, too.

« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2015, 04:57:13 PM »
This seems like a ridiculously fun party to explore with.

Given the limitations on races (technically none, but with a preferred max of 20 race points) I'm thinking either a Ghoran (19 RP) Shabti (13 RP) Sorceror might be fun to do. I'd probably go with the Hyperborean bloodline regardless of race; since the party has a Bloodrager, I'd probably focus on protective and damage spells. Alternatively, I can focus on spells for combat control, with just a couple of damage spells mixed in.

If that doesn't work for the party... I'd probably go with a Human Wizard and focus on Item Creation feats. In the end, I'm fairly flexible in what I want to play, and I generally try not to step into the spotlight of other characters. If the others would prefer a Rogue or Cleric, I can do that, too.

I'll give you the last slot if you don't mess around-make a character and get it to me now.

Offline ForestMagi

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2015, 05:05:13 PM »
Wait, there's only one slot left? I thought there were three... Give me... One hour, max, and I'll have a character sheet done.

Offline ForestMagi

« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2015, 06:00:05 PM »
Mythweavers may not have saved anything I put in for some reason, but here's the sheet: The Ghoran Sorcerer

Other than gear and backstory, it's finished. I'm working on the background stuff now, gear to come later. Name will probably change when I think of something better.

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2015, 06:00:53 PM »
Alright man, you're in, come on over to the OOC. It's over in NC Exotic.